shot 61

'Dhamake'daar Diwali

*********

Wearing her bangles, Sanyukta gazed her face in the mirror that was glowing more than any diamond in the light. Her red cheeks can't let the hue go off from the time randhir has kissed her in the early morning.

Not once...
Not twice...
But he kissed her three times that too in front of Aryan. That was really not a good action on the part of randhir but that was justified for Sanyukta.

Also it was really needed for him to do that. At least he indirectly told that Aryan who had power over her. Wearing her anklets while bending down Sanyukta hallucinated Randhir already bending there down as he sat on his knees pulling her heel up on his another lap making her wear as he chirped.

" Why are you bothering yourself when I am here "

She could not stop herself from smiling brightly however before she could reply back he fogged sway leaving her feel idiotic of herself.

Sanyukta stood up and looked her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing red coloured Saree looking breathtaking, mind numbing, heart skipping beautiful.

The golden chuda in her hand signified that she was newly wedded bride with hanfs still darkened with the mehendi of her hand. Her long thread mangalsutra hugged her chest as she initiated her walk towards the bed making sure she has placed Randhir's clothes properly.

Don't know why but he was not in the house for the whole. From the time Aryan has come to meet him he was busy talking to him and never left him alone. Also when she has gone to call him for breakfast the servants told he was gone with Aryan.

Anyways, sanyukta placed his watch on the coat. She had designed his clothes for tidy  she always wanted to be a designer. And today for her husband Sanyukta designed a black sherwani.

" Sanyukta beta have you removed Randhir's clothes, he has come! ".... Nisha, her Saasu Maa got inside the room looking equally beautiful than Sanyukta.

" Haa Maa. ".... She replied lowering her gaze when Nisha gasped looking at the epitome standing in front of her looking exactly like her.

" You are looking so pretty Sanyukta

" You are looking so pretty Sanyukta. ".... Nisha caressed her cheek followed by a peck  on her forehead. " I am going down you ask randhir to get ready and come down soon. Everybody wants to meet him. He have not seen anybody after the marriage. ".... Adding further Nisha left the room whilst at the same time randhir entered in from the same way talking on the phone.

" hmm I will do that, you just see to it that she leaves the city so-ooooon ".... His eyes went that of the size of saucers and words stopped as soon as his eyes fell on the  Nymph standing front of him wearing an exposicd Saree waking up the desires which were sleeping peacefully inside him.

The mobile fell from his hand on the floor while body numbed looking her from upto down. And to add fuel to his sparking fire provoking his heart and manly desires. The air too left no chance bringing a filmy touch to their current situation.