shot 18

He returned back shekhawat palace soon still the event roaming on his head. He tried to control his anger as he entered in the hall and found soham sitting in the sofa surfing through his cell phone.

With long steps he approached him while soham dropped the phone down out of fear as he spoke . " Randhir tu... tum aa gye woh please don't tell anyone about sanyu "

" STAY AWAY FROM HER. ".... Randhir shot deadly glares to him gripping his collars. " Did you get it, Stay Away From HER ".... He spoke again to which soham nodded in yes with his head gulping his saliva. " Good and I should not see you near her "... Warning him randhir left him with jerk while showing him his finger.

He immediately left for his room leaving a horrified soham behind.

*************

Next morning...

Sanyukta hiccuped wiping her tears when she hugged her knees tightly against her chest. She didn't change her clothes nor cleaned up her face. In fact she didn't care to even cure the grip marks imprinted on her arm by him.

Ever since she have come back home last night, she couldn't sleep for her mind was disturbed because of his ancrimonius talks. " What was my fault, I just wanted to thank and apologize him but... But he abused me. How could he!!! ".... She sobbed recalling his nasty glares on her.

She felt soo low when he indirectly compared her with undignified women. She have never predicated she would be mentally as well as physically tortured.

" Sanyu.. Sanyu beta open the door. ".... Came her uncle's call. She quickly wiped off her face while getting up. " We are getting late sanyu hurry up "... He knocked again on not getting any reply.

" Chachu (pause) I.. I won't be able to accompany you today. I'm not feeling well. "... She lied as she tried to sound okay.

" Are you okay Sanyukta. What happened??? Open the door let me see you ".... He said knocking the door with worry.

" I... I am okay chachu. Bas thoda sa headache h. You go ".... She replied not wanting to let her uncle see her maniac condition.

" Okay sanyu. I'll ask Vrushika to give you medicines. Take care and rest ".... With this he finally went off leaving her alone.

' I'm sorry chachu... But I cannot face him after that incident. I'm sorry '

She slipped down crying hysterically. Vrushika had already killed her, now he buried her alive.

********

Shekhawat Palace....

Randhor woke up with a slight headache. No sooner did he open his eyes than the last night's happening came training in his mind. He fisted his hand in anger.

" Aahh "... He cried in pain glancing at his hand that he remember was injured due to his stupidity.

But to his surprise, his hand was bandaged and the room was clean and tidy. " Lie down, you're running with light fever ".... Came his mother's voice as she sat next to him with a tray of breakfast.

Randhir didn't feel like matching her gaze after the things he said to her last night. " How's your hand ".... She reached for his bandaged palm examining it.

To her astonishment, randhir did not counter back nor he jerk her away but like an innocent obedient son laid there with his head hung low. " Now be a good boy and have your breakfast "... She said raising a spoon near his mouth.

Randhir glanced the spoon for a while and then finally opened his mouth eating it. Nisha smiled serenely for after almost seven years she's been able to feed her son with her own hands. She again filled his mouth with another spoon full of the porridge.

" Wo Wo I'm.. I'm I'm sorry for last night ".... Randhir stammered speaking in a low voice not able to see her face.

Nisha smiled serenely while caressing his cheek making randhir look up. " It's okay. I know mera beta kabhi mujhse uss tarike se baat nhi kar sakta ".... She said placing a warm kiss on his forehead while he sat there absorbing her motherly warmth.

There was an awkward silence in the surrounding until harsh broke in. " Nisha where's my phone ".... He ceased spotting the mother and son sitting there in silence.

" Ummm I think it was on the table in the drawing room ".... She replied when Randhir steal glances of his surprised father while playing with the blanket feeling hell nervous.

" Thanks for the help but would you mind explaining me ki yeh chand kaha se nikla h Aaj ".... Asked harsh pointing at randhir while randhir twitched his lips.

" Shut up harsh stop irritating him and go ".... She glared her childlike husband gesturing him to go seeing randhir silent and guilty.

" I will definitely go but do teach your son to respect others rather than regretting on his deeds. ".... He exclaimed walking out of the room.

" Don't take your father seriously he's always behind you ".... She said diverting his mind while feeding him the leftover porridge.

*********

Randhir was sitting in the hall playing game beside his father who was working on his laptop. Hardly was he able to concentrate on the game for his eyes were glued on the door waiting for sanyukta to come.

It's 1.00 now and still there is no sign of her yet. Randhir was lost in her thoughts until harsh asked. " Parth where's your friend. Aaj dekha nhi use "... Parth who was going towards his room came to them.

" Nhi chachu who nhi Ayi Aaj. Her uncle has come and he told me she's not well. ".... Randhir's face went pale hearing him.

" Kya hua use ".... He asked with concern. He wished to hear positive reply.

" I don't know Randhir bas unhone kaha she's not well. And may be she will not be able to look after the function. ".... He said with ease.

" Iska matlab woh nhi ayegi ab yaha "... Randhir blurted out surprising his father.

" Pata nhi but shayad haan. She may not come again. But I will go and meet her tonight pata nhi kaisi h woh ".... Said parth thinking about her only. " Achcha chachu I have to go. Now I have to look after everything "

Randhir eyed him perilously as he said he'd go to meet her. Parth walked out leaving randhir behind who was lost in her thoughts.

' What if she's depressed because of the last night's happening. And whatever I've done to her!!! '

He thought biting his nails.

' Bhaad me jaaye woh mujhe usse kya '

He resumed his game. But he couldn't focus for his ears rang with Parth's words and his heart beats sped up.

' I will not let you meet her. NEVER '

To be continued....

Hope that was good.

Sanyukta didn't go to the palace and Parth's going to visit her. But randhir.... He can't see that.

Plzzz do vote and comment.