shot 10

Udaipur,

12.30 am...

" Where is Randhir, Nisha. Abhi toh yahi tha ".... Harsh asked as they were exiting the passenger's lounge.

" He have gone to the washroom harsh. He will come let's go out ".... Nisha said holding his arm walking out.

They have finally landed in Udaipur and heading out to the parking lot towards their cab. Harsh have strictly said no to his father from sending his own cars as it would attract people and they would understand... Bade Sahab's elder son have come.

Harsh patiently leaned against the can waiting for randhir to come out. It was very difficult to witness a silent Randhir. During the journey he have been sitting quietly with no word being said.

Randhir didn't even whined while eating the food served by the staff Inspite of hating those dishes... Wait, he hardly ate something from the morning. Harsh taunted Randhir more than insisting or saying, to keep his words and respect him in front of the elders once they reach the abode while Randhir simply nodded with no expressions or refusals.

That was really irking harsh. His son was never this lenient with him. Either he used to taunt back or effuse his anger on himself but seeing him quite and silent harsh felt guilty.

" There he is ".... Nisha chipped as they saw randhir coming out... Wearing a black denims with coordinating hoodie jacket with which his face was half covered." Finally you came Randhir. Let's go ".... She added as Randhir directly sat inside beside the driver in the front seat while his parents sat behind.

Harsh was staring Randhir constantly as he pretended to be busy on his cell phone. Was he too harsh!!! That he forced his son to go mute. Was his words soo sharp that stabbed his heart.

Whereas randhir... He was still drown in the pain that was given in present by his dear father. He doesn't want him to say or behave... Be it. He will not utter a word and that was his determination.

He stared certainly at nothing outside the window. All he could experience was the cool cold breeze hitting his face as they were slowly reaching the Shekhawat abode.

Outside the palace...

They came out of the car and smilingly stared at the people waiting near the door to welcome them. Randhir disinterestingly yawned as he have nothing to do with this people. He have met them when he was a kid perhaps l... Now he don't even recognize their faces.

Nisha and harsh hugged all of them greeting heartily while randhir stood there near the cab watching everyone with bored expressions yet curiosity.

" Why are you standing there randhir. Come here ".... His grand father called him while Nisha and harsh glanced each other in nervousness.

Much to their surprise Randhir silently walked towards him and touched his feets making harsh blink his eyes in confusion. Was that real???

" How is my champ. You remember Randhir you were just a year old kid when I had taken you to the nearby ground and we had played all day irking your father ".... He said making randhir smirk at harsh hearing his mention... That too of irking while harshad rolled his eyes. " Haaa we will go again ".... Added Randhir.

" You look soo cute randhir just like you were in childhood. My chotu ".... Parth commented pulling his cheek playfully.

Randhir glare him like a whining child caressing his cheek.

Randhir... And Cute!!!! Duh.. I am sexy!!!

He cleared him in mind making faces while harsh suppressed his laughs enjoying the scene. " Mera golu molu kitna bada ho gya h ".... Parth's father stated ruffling Randhir's hairs with love.

Golu Molu randhir!!!! A big nah.

" Haa bohot zada hi bada ho gya h ".... Harsh directly mocked Randhir setting his hairs genuinely like a caring father but only to tease him in the process.

Randhir glared him hard as harsh set his hairs properly. He removed harsh's hand and vigourusly messed his own hairs to feel contented as he showed his father his annoyment.

He would rather like messy hairs!!!!

" Let's go in I have prepared your favourite dishes ".... Said his grandma caressing harsh's cheek.

Randhir rolled his eyes witnessing his father behaving like a kid in front of his mother. " I am not hungry... My head is spinning I'll just take a round and come ".... Randhir announced turning around not even waiting for their reply.

" Ohh hello it's not your father's city that your going for a round. Come inside ".... Harsh scolded him in front of everyone.

" Let him go harsh. He is my grandson he have all the freedoms. Go Randhir ".... His grand father smilingly signalled Randhir to go while he took harsh inside avoiding his objections.

To be continued....

Hope that was good.

Do you want to see his dark side during the first meet only or afterwards??? Haa as asked... Do you really want ki UNKE DIL DHADAKNE CHAHIYE 😋😋😋 ya phir......

After 15 or 20 parts or so their life will take a drastic turn. So make sure you're following me to read the private parts.

Plzzz do vote and comment.