Shot 60

Sitting in the opposite sofas they continued to talk in a low voice. It was obvious the did not want anybody to overhear it. And to be really honest, it was randhir who was looking more nervous and serious as if was related to him only.

" And then when she got to know you are now married she phoned me. She asked me to tell you that, either you pay her money to keep her mouth shut or else she will tell everything to your wife ".... Aryan spoke in a low voice gazing Randhir's serious and tensed face that had turned pale.

" Randhir "

They both jumped in their place hearing somebody call randhir. When he turned around, he found Sanyukta standing there playing with her dupatta while she stared him with a fixed gaze.

For a second randhir went numb thinking that she heard everything. " S-Sanyukta y-you  here? "... He stattered raising up from rye sofa while his palms profusely sweated.

" Yeah, i just came here to ask if you want something. You friend has coke here first time. Would you like me to bring you something ".... Sanyukta questioned calmly.

This made randhir sighed. He gave Aryan an 'Huh, she didn't hear anything' types look as he replied to her.

" Ohh yes, why not. I was just... Just going to call you Sanyukta. Bring anything you like "... Randhir answered smiling brightly.

Sanyukta nodded in yes and left from there however, as soon as she turned the smile she had given to randhir vanished. ' What were they talking about?  I'm sure I heard Aryan saying about some money and girl. '... Sanyukta thought while entering inside the kitchen.

She pulled up her dupatta on her shoulder from one hand while with the other one she pulled a pan so that she could prepare pancakes. But still her mind was lingering around their conversation.

After placing the pancakes in the plate Sanyukta put them in the platter going outside towards them. When she reached near the sofa Sanyukta they again went silent seeing her near them.

" Your pancakes. I did not know what you like so I made you two pancakes I hope you will like it ".... Said Sanyukta forwarding the either plate to randhir and Aryan.

But when she passed the needful to him their hands brushed together and a sense of disgust ran through sanyukta's veins while Aryan he was staring her face with no emotion. However she was sure what it was.

Any which ways, maintaining distance from him Sanyukta came and sat besides randhir adjusting her dupatta feeling uncomfortable under Aryan's eyes. A minute passed but neither of them start eating her pancake.

" What happened? Why aren't you two eating it. Don't you like them? "... She asked.

Randhir faked a smile as he said. " No Sanyukta. "... He didn't know how to talk to her for the biggest mistake of his life had come in his foot knocking vigourously.

" Umm Sanyukta I.. I want coffee. Could you please make me coffee. ".... Sanyukta could not deny him.

So just nodding her head she left from there while she very well knew he just wanted her to go from there for a while so that they can continue their talks like before under her absence.

Anyways, making sure that Sanyukta was engrossed in kitchen Randhir quickly said in order to finish this conversation here.

" Listen Aryan, I don't want any problem now. After lot of efforts I and Sanyukta could come close. Please yrr help me get out of this mess. Tell her I will give her the money and in return she will leave from here forever. I don't want her to meet Sanyukta ever ".... And randhir dug the fork in the sift dessert.

" Okay. After Diwali she had told me to meet in her house. You come along and give her the money. Everything will be fine ".... Aryan replied licking the spoon like he never had something so tasty like those pancakes while randhir stared in with yuck expressions.

" Easy Aryan, seems like you'll eat the plate too "... Exclaimed Randhir eating it's last bite.

As he was done he was just going to go to the kitchen to give the plate when his phone rung. Glancing at the screen he excused himself while moving to the corner leaving Aryan alone.

Whistling and chilling Aryan waited for Randhir's return. When he did not come he himself decided to give the plates to Sanyukta. He gazed in the kitchen where Sanyukta was standing with her bank facing Aryan since he was sitting in the opposite direction.

Automatically his legs moved in the direction of the kitchen and Aryan stood behind Sanyukta. So close that a step from her side and their bodies would collide. And indeed, that happened.

Sanyukta turned with the cup of coffee kept in the saucer and she bumped into Aryan spilling the liquid on his chest and due to imbalanced posture she fell on him.

" Ohh Shitttt ".... Aryan cried in pain as they fell on the ground with sanyukta over him while the cup and saucer too hell down turning into peices as soon as they kissed the floor.

" I'm.. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were here "... Sanyukta chipped trying to get up.

" it's OK... AY ".... The words seemed to die in his breath as his eyes fell on her cleavage that was visible to his eyes.

As sanyukta saw him staring her with uncomfortable gaze and not letting her stand up
she pinched him in the wrist from her right hand while with the left she covered her upper body with dupatta.

That is when Aryan realised their positions and let her go. Sanyukta stood up adjusting her dupatta. Her eyes were fixed on his face glaring him hard while the look of warning 'Dare you come near me ' played on her face.

" hey, what happened? "... She looked up at the door.

There Randhir had come looking all tensed and seeing the scattered peices of cup and saucer he pulled Sanyukta near him from the waist checking whether she was okay.

" Are you okay. How come this cup broke? "... Randhir asked as he caressed the corner of her lips with his thumb while he kissed on the other corner licking her lips.

If it had been somebody else in there rather than Aryan then Sanyukta had never let Randhir do that. But she kind of felt secured and good at his action as she nodded in yes.

However there Aryan stood not feeling good seeing them together. He preferred not to look at them when Randhir again kissed her lips while a gush of jealousy ran through his body.

Was it even okay, him going jealous?

Alas, the seed of lust has already come to life.

Precap.. 

Diwali night.

To be continued...

Hope that was good.

Diwali hoke it's been so long but we didn't celebrate it here.😂😂😂

No problem, we will celebrate it soon.

Coming to the part, did you like it?

Their darkest shades will come out now.

Keep voting and commenting.