shot 17

9.00 pm,

Randhir inhaled heavily as he played the scene again. It has been hours to their encounter and still he couldn't get that out of his mind. " Mana kiya tha use parth se milne se... But then also she met him. Itne pyaar se samjhaya tha, I have told her not to disobey my words but still... Still she met him... WHYYYYYYYYYYYY ".

He screamed on top of his voice punching the mirror wall of his room this breaking it into pieces. His hand started bleeding that hardly was given attention by randhir he pulled the sheets, threw stiffs here and there, kicked the bed and I'm the last three his phone that was ringing.

" Randheer open the door. Randheer is everything okay!!! ".... Nisha knocked on his door while concern was evident in her voice as she asked from the other side.

Randhir closed his eyes trying the tears to cease as he even tried to avoid his mother's ... So called mother's voice.

" Open the door beta. Are you okay ".... She asked praying for his well being totally unaware of the war going on in his mind as well as heart and life.

" Just get lost. I don't wanna talk with anyone just gooo ".... He yelled hurting her. " one more knock and then I'll surely do something worst ".... He threatened her glaring the door trying to assume his mother standing there.

This mere sentence skipped her heart and Nisha with moist eyes went away towards her room. Randhir never have let any chance go from his hands to insult his parents especially his mother. He have been a brat, jerk, mannerless, scum bag and what not but he have never spoke with this kind if accent with his mother ever. That was not only insulting but also vituperating.

" Nisha kya hua ".... Harsh asked cupping her cheek as he saw her fallen face with tears brimming eyes.

She immediately wiped off her tears not wanting to tell everything to harsh for she know if he'd come to know about Randhir's behavior towards her than he'd too leave no chance of insulting randhir in front if everyone.

" Is it related to randhir??? "... He asked as he passed the glass of water to her. Renuka took the glass and silently gulped the water as tears drip from her eyes. " I got it "

Harsh rushed out of his room and with long strides made his way to Randhir's room. " Randhir open the door. Randheeer ".... He banged his hand on the door making loud noise thus irritating randhir.

Here inside, randhir fisted the bragger controlling his rage as the banging loud thud noise reached his ears. Hissing in anger he stood up with a swift movement and opened the door only to get pinned on the nearby wall by his father.

" What did you say to Nisha ".... He clutched his collars tightly glaring him hard. Randhir within a second pushed harsh back with such a great force that he almost fell on the ground.

Harsh's eyes softened instantly as he smiled in a sarcastic manner. " Pata tha tum badtameez Ho but yeh Aaj pata chala h ki tum itne gire hue hi randhir. "... He stood straight looking here and there as he tried to control his tears. " Uptil now i only used to mock or insult you because I thought that's how I'd be able to bring my son back. Par Aaj tumne dikha diya tum layak hi nhi ho mere bete kehlane ke. I feel pity for my own self and Nisha that we got a son like you "

Harsh moved out of the room leaving a guilty randhir behind. Randhir hurted his own self more by hitting his hand on the broken pieces in glass.

He can't take that anymore. Removing a hoodie jacket he left Shekhawat palace fleeing away from the situations and his hurt parents.

This all has happened because of Sanyukta!!!!

*********

Sanyukta's heart beats were as usually fast ever since she'd seen Randhir all of a sudden at that time. She can't help but think of him and his words again and again.