shot 56

Wishing you all a very happy Diwali guys. 💓😍 Hope you all had fun and lots of sweets. Girls thodi moti ho jao koi nhi festival h. 😆 Boys (if any) 😂😂 I'm damn sure you had more fun than girls... flirting with girls and lighting crackers with them. Tumhare toh maze hi h. 😂😂

I know my wish is late but you know busy cleaning the house... Eide Milad aa rha h. 😘 I was too busy to touch my phone.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and hope you'll like the twist too. 😈

And Haa make sure you complete the target otherwise Sanyukta ko koi or le udega.😈😈😈 *evil glare*

*********

After coming back from office Randhir tiringly threw himself on the bed closing his eyes. First time in life he did so much work as a human. He never knew handling office, attending meetings and directing subordinates could be so difficult.

" Pani "... As soon as hearing her voice randhir opened his eyes staring her like she was an alien. " Pani lo "... Sanyukta spoke again for there was no response recieved from him.

" Mujhe nhi chahiye. Or chahiye hoga na toh khud Jake le lunga ".... He scoffed giving her a tough glare.

Randhir sided her with the hand, he removed his night dress not giving Sanyukta a glance but she still stood there with the glass of water and an innocent face.

" OR khana? "... She asked, Randhir turned around as he smiled brightly showing his white and bright teeth. Sanyukta too smiled assuming that he finally melted.

" Wo na... Jake. khud. khalo "... He stressed out the words grinding his teeth together.

Sanyukta flinched back faking being hurt as Randhir dashed inside the washroom slamming the door very badly.
" Yeh toh gussa ho gya "... She spoke drinking water for the same glass.

His anger is justified because the way she treated him in the morning ignoring and avoiding. Randhir presented her beautiful flowers when he had left for office, he also sent her innumerable messages trying to convince her.

But Sanyukta only neglected him because he unknowingly complimented negatively on her cookings. She have anticipated he will lick even his fingers after tasting her Halwa made with lots of love (which is still to be felt)
And as unlikely the opposite happened.

With a fallen face sanyukta stride down in the kitchen in order to place back the glass. Nisha and harsh were on the dining table waiting for Sanyukta and randhir to come.

" Are beta kaha Jaa rhi ho?? Come have food with us. Or randhir kha h "... Harsh called Sanyukta near them who was returning to her room back coz its not an easy thing to manofy the grown up and obstinate baby Randhir.

" Aap log shuru karein papa main khana baad me kha lungi, Randhir k sath ".... Sanyukta replied with smiling. She got to see her in laws gazing her with puzzled looks as in it was just the first day in the house with them and here she was behaving like a typical bahu.

She understood their dilemma and replied. " Wo gussa hain mujhse, subah me wo Halwa wali baat pe. Maine din bhar unse baat nhi ki na, toh wo Keh rhe h mujhse baat nhi karenge or na hi khana khayenge "

Harsh and Nisha together hit their heads. They so pity Sanyukta, in fact after the morning thing harsh haf assumed Randhir will be the one who will try to manofy a sad and annoyed Sanyukta.

But hearing that she was doing the same thing and not him he sighed softly. " Achcha mujhe upar Jana chahiye, nhi toh wo subah Diwali ki puja me bhi nhi ayenge "... Sanyukta wished them a good night taking reverse turn.