shot 37

And...
He laughed near her lips increasing her fear a level more. Sanyukta wanted to slap him, scream, cry out loud, chop him into pieces however her hands failed.

He's a psycho... And Sanyukta didn't want to rise the bad out of him. " Itna kyu dar rhi ho tum jaan... I really love you... And whatever I have done today is for our own good. Main nhi chahta ki tumhari wo daayan aunt tumhe aur tang kare. I want to give you a happy life "..... He spoke truly.

The looks on his face was evident of his words. His actions might be wrong but his feelings, the motive behind this sinful act was pure and positive. Giving her a good life is his true aim now... And he mean it.

Ever since he have started leading this life on his own... This is how he has acquired things... With stubbornness using wrong ways. This is how he used to get things done... And he found the same way to be good enough this time as well.

" Haa I know I may not be the charming prince of your dreams Lekin main zarur ban jaunga... Main perfect nhi hu aur jo bhi karta hu galat tareeke se karta hu... But trust me tumhare liye sab sahi tareeke se karunga... Bas mujhe ek mauka toh do "..... He raises his hand to caress her cheek, however she turned her face not letting him do so.

After marrying her forcibly, you expect her to trust you, disgusting. Randhir stretched his hand back moving away from her. " Don't worry main tumhe touch nhi karunga... Jab tak tum khud apni marzi se mujhe accept nhi karogi main tab tak tumse dur hi rahunga. I'm not from those guys who'd force their wives ".... His words puzzle her, he puzzles her.

Not on any cost is she going to trust him. This guy destroyed her life today. Only sanyukta knows, how she has always always kept herself pure for her future partner... For her husband. But this guy... She'd never give hersekf away to him.

" Hame chalna chahiye.... Aaj bohot bada din h... Daadu ki anniversaries h or hamari nayi zindagi ki shuruaat. Aaj hum kuch red color ka dress pehenna... Dulhan red dress me or bhi achchi lagti h hmm. I'll be waiting for you ".... Randhir smiled marching towards the door. " Aur agar tum nhi ayi toh main aa jaunga tumhe lene.... After all husband hu tumhara. Toh Ghar chale Mrs. Sanyukta Shekhawat "...... He stretched his hands in the air gesturing her to get off the room. " Kitna suit hota h na mera surname tumhare naam K sath.... Jaise tumhare liye hi bana Ho "

Holding her wrist he made his way outside the building towards his car. Giving his friends a last nod randhir made Sanyukta sit in while glancing at their friends who drove in the opposite direction bidding him bye.

Getting in as well he he ignited the engine humming along the drive. While, Sanyukta sat there with no emotion. Today she got married.... She got tied into the most powerful and sacred bond of marriage. But this is not how she has planned for destiny to go with.

Will she ever be able to accept randhir as husband... All she ever be able to give herself to him??? He doesn't seem to be a patient guy. His words are hopeless like him. Tomorrow or any other day... He'd surely try to claim him right on her.

Screechh.....

Sanyukta's head hit the front glass when Randhir applied a sudden brake. Also, her wrist hit the hard platform of the car making her muscles scrunch in pain.

" Sanyukta are you okay ".... He immediately held her from waist and made her sit properly. However, sanyukta pushed his hand off her waist bearing the pain instead. This somewhere irked randhir but he kept off. " Are you crazy... Seat belt kyu nhi lagai tumhe chot lag jati toh ".... Watching her held her wrist close randhir understood her pain. " Wrist me lagi h... Show me. Wait yaha pe pain spray rakha tha I'll see if it's there "

" Mujhe Ghar Jana h... Ghar Jaa.. Jaana h ".... She whispered hardly not having any strength left to face him anymore.

Seeing her cry hopelessly randhir quickly accelerated the car. Tears will be the last thing he would want to see in her eyes.

After fifteen minutes,

Randhir stopped the car in front of her house. Not even waiting for a second sanyukta got off the car running all the way inside the door closing it on his face. After a minute's longing... Randhir breathed deeply while sitting inside to leave.

" Aaj ro rhi ho... Kal hasogi... I'll make you mine sanyukta officially, mentally and in every other sense. Main Aaj bhale hi tumhe villain dikh rha hu but I'm only your hero and your saviour. Kal tum mujhe thanks karogi ek blissful life Dene K liye "... With this he went away.

Inside the house...
Sanyukta ran inside her room while tightly clutching her mouth for her sobs were not I'm ant way calm. Closing the door behind she dashed into the washroom glancing her face into the mirror with a horrifying look.

The very first thing that her eyes spotted was the vermilion lying in the parting of her hair, and to her astonishment it was shining quite visibly. Also, the mangalsutra in her neck was blinging in the light.

" Nhi nhi ".... Taking a little water she washed away the vermilion but... It's remnant still lingered in the parting increasing her breath. " Main tumhari nhi hu... Nhi hu main tumhari Biwi... Nhi hu tumhari Biwi ".... She pulled away the Mangalsutra throwing it in the corner.

Sanyukta vigourously scratched the corner of her lips with her nails making the skin go red and letting the blood ooze out. " Main nhi maanti iss shaadi ko ".... She punched the wall in anger with her hurt hand that rose the pain more than before.

" Main... Nhi... Maanti... Iss... Shaadi... Ko... Nhi Maanti "..... Sanyukta slipped down on the floor crying profusely.

Precap...

Digvijay Shekhawat's anniversary function.

To be continued....

Tried my best to show her pain and his true self.

Let's see what will happen in the anniversary function.

To be continued...