You were squashed in the middle as the boys hugged you. They let you go seconds later and smiled  brightly at you. You smiled back but not as wide. The boys could see you didn't seem like yourself, you looked like you lost weight and have not slept in days.

They brushed it off for now, they didn't want to see you stressing again. But Jaebum didn't want to just let slide because the first time he let it go, you didn't talk to anyone for days. You sat down in between bambam and jinyoung again. You let out a shaky breathe and looked down at your hands. Your eyes slanted, brows downward and your full lip tucked in between your teeth.

The boys looked at each other.

They could clearly see you weren't ready to be out and about. Heck, you weren't talking or laughing. They missed it. They missed making you laugh and smile. Seeing you again felt like you were a stranger in their eyes. You sat like a statue, gazing down at your fiddling hands. You never expected to have any awkwardness with these boys and you were praying for someone to crack a joke to outbreak this deathly silence.

The boys all sat there and stared at you like you were a math problem. However, Jaebum was upright and stiff. His dark, obsidian eyes observed you. His hands curled into tight fists and  lips slanted downwards. He didn't like seeing you like this. Maybe, that's why he felt angry. You looked so frail, so tired,

So broken

He was angry at himself. He feels useless, that he cant do anything to help you. Just looking at you made him more angry at himself. He couldn't look at you anymore. He can't just sit here knowing that you were not comfortable enough to talk to him or the boys.

Jaebum then stood up, his chair scrapping hard onto the tile. The chair making a awful screeching sound. He didn't spare you a glance as he got up and left the canteen. Your shoulders and your head dropped when you saw Jaebum leave. Jinyoung tried to grab your hand but you roughly tugged your hand in your hoodies pocket, got up and left the canteen.

"Y/N, wait-" bambam called after you but he was held back by mark placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Let her go. She needs to be alone right now" mark said. The boys all nodded in agreement,  Bambam sunk in his chair and sulked.

___

The lab room was empty. Being the oldest lab in the school, it wasn't useful for anyone to use. Well, not for teachers.

In the room were old dusty desks, flasks that were the colour of soil and rusty old chairs. In the middle of the room sat the mint haired boy and his raven haired friend. They sat against the wall, ankles cross as they stared at the old lab.

None of them uttered a word. They didn't know what to say to each. After jungkook telling yoongi about Sky, they both decided to come here and discuss this matter privately. But both boys were too stunned to say anything.

After moments of silence, jungkook spoke "hyung, what do we do" he whispered.

Yoongi was silent.

Jungkook turned his head to face his hyung, yoongis head was tilting down as he gazed at his folded hands. Yoongi didnt know what to say. He never expected to hear from her again. But just like how you been trying so hard to forget about her the irony was yoongi wasn't. He couldn't forget about her.

Yoongi lifted his head and stared at the younger dark eyes. "I dont know" he said exhaling a breath.

"Well we can't just sit around and pretend like shes not here." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Well why not?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook turned to face his hyung fully, figuring out what his hyung just said.

"I mean shes been absent from our lives for so long. Would it even matter if shes here or not? We practically forgot about her. Who knows shes probably forgotten about us too." Yoongi said, trying to believe his own words.