yoongi bday special

Start from the beginning

"Dont worry, tae. Im okay, I really  dont want to do anything  for my birthday." Yoongi mumbled. Yoongi hugged taehyung back and the blonde haired boy tightened his grip around the older boy and  let out a sigh.

"Okay, hyung" tae said and yoongi patted the boys hair.

___

"He doesnt want to do anything?" you asked and paced up and down in your room.

"Thats what tae hyung told me" jungkook said and leaned back onto your desk chair.

"But why" you yelled.

Jungkook and jimin looked at each other then back at your pacing form. Jimin got up from your bed and held your hand trying to calm you down. It helped and jimin told you to sit down.

"We need to do something" you said and held jimins hand tighter.

"Yeah but you heard-"

"I don't care what tae said or what yoongi wants, kookie" you said stubbornly and crossed your arms angrily.

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head. He knows how stubborn you can be, especially when it comes to those who you love.

"What do you suggest we do, babe?" Jimin asked and twirled your long hair in his fingers. You thought for a second and tapped your chin. You jumped up suddenly, which caused jimin to flinch. Jungkook just sat in your desk still fiddling with your pens.

"I got it! We throw a surprise party" you say cheerfully. The boys sat and blinked at you. You scowled as you were expecting a better reaction from them.

"Well?" You ask. Jungkook chuckled and placed the pen back on your desk.

"You wanna throw a surprise party? For yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked with a raised brow. You lifted your head proudly and nodded confidently

The two boys bursted out laughing, jungkook fell onto the floor with jimin following.

"Im so done with you idiots" you scowled and stomped out of your room. You decided to go to Xai maybe she would help.

____

"You want to what" Xai asked in between laughs. You gritted your teeth, you were really starting to get annoyed with your friends.

"Whats so funny?"

"You. Honestly, y/n have you not met yoongi? He hates party's especially surprises" Xai said with a smile on her face.

You sighed and laid your head onto the couch. You rubbed your face frustrated and pinched the bridge of your nose.

"He deserves it. He has done so much for me, for all of us really." You sat up and looked at your curly head friend. She sat opposite you on a single couch with a bowl of chips in between her legs.

"I don't care how funny you guys think this is, but I'm going to do it" you said in a serious tone. Xai could hear the determination in your voice and placed her bowl of chips onto the counter.

"Okay, what do you suggest we do then"

You smirked at your friend. Xai knew that look all too well and smiled back at you.

"First, we need sky"

____

"BOYS I SAID THAT WAY NOT THAT WAY" sky shouted and moved her arms from right to left indicating to the boys what her previous instruction was.

"I see now, this is what you meant when you said we need sky" Xai said standing next to you. You chuckled and looked at Sky still shouting at the boys. You almost felt bad for them.