Chapter 29 Hagadin return

Start from the beginning

Something breaks open the wall and something grabbed onto the side pulling it open and roaring at them and Lori just looks at it wide-eyed.

Lori: it...it's the creature I found before.

Lincoln: it is? (he looked at it then his eyes widen) it is...I thought you killed him.

Lori: I uppercut his head off and it crashes on his body destroying it. I thought he was good as dead.

He stepped out of the hole he made looking at Lori and he was a bit different looking for their last fight

Lincoln: we can take him right?

The creature then swings his arm at Lori but she dodged and rapidly punched his side but the right hooks her slamming her to a tree. Wyoming and Patrick start shooting at him but the bullets bounced off of his skin. He just walked to them slowly but Lincoln fires a cinder blast to his head and he roars in pain holding his face while Lincoln does it again to his chest cavity and it roars in pain. He dashed to Lincoln he panicked and starts to shoot cinder blast to him rapidly but he knees Lincoln and he grabbed his arm kneeing him again and he slammed him into the ground and he was gonna step on him but Ronnie Anne stabs him in the chest cavity and he roars in pain again. Sooo his tail shows up and it became bladed again and he slammed it into Ronnie Anne back.

Lincoln: RONNIE!

The monster chuckled and he was gonna flip her away but he felt the acid in her body hits his skin and he roars in pain as he held it and he starts stumbling around.

Lori then dashed to him punching him hard in the stomach. A shock wave went over his body heading to his back and the air and force of the punch leave through his back with some of his skin and scale like body flies off turning to stone as it flew away. He roars but she did it again and again to him until he grabs her slamming her into the ground and he rushed forward making her go into the ground causing friction which burnt some of the dirt he was running through and her shirt starts to burn abit.

Patrick: Fire in the whole!(he throws a grenade to its band and it rolls over to his chest and neck and it went off exploding and he lets go of Lori as she jumps up uppercutting it hard but he wasn't phased and he just growls as Lori looked shocked and he uppercuts her sending her into the sky and he kicked her in the stomach making her hit the wall)

Lincoln slowly got up and he held his right arm and he fired a cinder blast to him out of anger but he creature growls and roars rushing to Lincoln like a frank train. Lincoln eyes widen and he tried to move and fire a cinder blast but his knees connected to his stomach and he grabs Lincoln jumping up grabbing his right arm swinging him around throwing him to the mountain. He hits the mountains hardly and he coughs up blood and he was gonna slide down until the beast jumps up throwing a punch to Lincoln stomach and he cough up more blood and he punched him again and again. He grabs Lincoln head and he slammed him into the ground roaring into the sky.