"Me too." We all order, then we sit in an uncomfortable silence, until Sarah breaks it.

"So, Andrea, Indie, a few weeks back, I was kidnapped. His name was Robert, and I was there for exactly one week and four days. He kept me in cage, and raped me often. Finally though, I was able to escape. These four found me and took me to the hospital, and we became friends. Yesterday, though, we got a call from the chief of the police station. He said they had found Robert, but they don't actually have him. So, to celebrate, we went clubbing. After Michael and I decided to leave, Robert found us and started chasing us. He caught up to us at one point, and grabbed ahold of me. Michael got me free and we ran off. We got to a small cafe and we locked him out. Someone called the cops and they showed up, causing Robert to leave. Which why we didn't want to go there today." She explains and I gasp.

He found her.

"He also said a few things about a few things..." Michael says.

"Proving my paranoia correct." My best friend says, and it breaks my heart.

"Have you, ya know, since then?" Ashton asks.

"No,"

"You're not going to right?"

"I don't want to get into this right now." Sarah says.

"How about your guys' nights?" Mike changes the subject. "Luke and Diana, care to share?"

"Um," I looked at Luke, who was blushing like crazy. "Nope, not really. Thanks anyway, Mike." I glare at him and he glares back.

"Did you at least enjoy yourselves?" Calum asks.

"Oh, God," I whisper.

"Okay, okay. Off that topic. Calum and Indie?" Andrea says.

"We just watched movies all night." Calum says.

"And ate a shit load of junk food."

"Yes, and the junk food."

"How about you, Andrea? What did you and Ash do all night?" I ask.

"Ugh, it was horrible." She buries her head into her hands.

"Yeah, Andrea, what did we do last night?" Ashton teases.

"Shut up." She groans.

"I was babysitting this hard partier last night. She kept puking and eventually she just fell asleep in my bed." Ash says.

"Shut up," She says, more stern this time.

"Dre, how about you tell them about what you think of my flat."

"No."

"Why not?"

"It's embarrassing."

"I'll do it. She thinks-"

"No!"

"She thinks it's the coolest place she's been. Like a mixture of space and a petting zoo."

"Ugh, Ash!"

"Seems like you two had a fun night." Indie says.

"Ashton did. I'm completely stupid when I'm drunk."

"No, you're a cute drunk." All the heat rushes up to her cheeks.

"So, are you like, super friends now?" Luke asks.

"Yeah, I guess."

"He took care of me when I was drunk. That's pretty cool. I guess you can say we're friends now."

"And Indie and Calum, friends?"

"Friends."

"Awesome. We are now the Crazy Eights." Michael says.

"What?"

"You know, there's eight of us, and we're all crazy. Just one big group of crazy people influencing other crazy people to be even more crazy."

"Oh, you're something else."

"That I am, princess."

Sarah POV

Michael calls me princess and flashbacks from my kidnapping come back.

"Hi, princess. Get in the car, or I'll kill you."

"Are you ready to have the time of your life tonight, princess?"

"Hey, princess! Why are you always crying all the damn time? I'm trying to sleep, shut up!"

"Princess, we're having company over today. Be nice, or I'll punish you harder than any other night. Got it?"

"Hey, princess! What are you doing standing there? Make me some goddamn breakfast, c'mon!"

"Please, don't call me princess."

"What? Why not? Don't girls usually like to be called princess?"

"Yes, usually, but Robert called me princess to complain about me or yell, so please, just, don't."

"Oh, okay." Michael says.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you, ma' lady."

A/N: yay it's fixed. :)

I found this heartbreaking and happy at the same time? :/

ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE IN WOOHOO.

I hate it when people type kk. as I response while we're texting. My little sister does that and I just want to take her head and squeeze it till it pops every time she does it. Erg.

UPDATE! 353 days until my 5sos concert.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next update!

Bailey xx

(PS. I usually type something other than update on that, it's something week, day, class, this time I write year. Like what?)