Light 49

Maddox's POV

Octavia and I got back to the pack house deep into the night. We eventually woke up at about two in the afternoon. She claims it's my fault since I kept waking her up in the middle of the night for rounds but I mean she was the one who didn't wanna stop once we got started. But let's not play the blame game here.

Currently James, Trent, and I are sitting on the couch in James's office just talking. The girls decided to take off to the mall just to hangout or maybe max out our cards.

"Dude," James started. He had a beer in his hand while looking into a blank space almost reminiscing.

"I don't know how the hell we managed to keep our minds intact. We have an entire pack to run, hell bent exes, and crazy mates." He raised his glass again to his lips.

"We need a vacation." Trent suggested after taking a swig himself.

A vacation sounds nice to me. All of us with our mates probably on the beach or better the forest.

The guys and I had inherited these cabins that are a small distance from the pack. Everything on the inside is replaced since it was used by our fathers and their fathers.

The cabins are basically there to serve as a chill spot and to spend some time with our mates.

"Get your asses up." James commanded as he threw the empty beer bottle in the trash can. Trent and I stood after sharing a confused look at each other.

W stood waiting for him to say something as he gave us this "I got a bright idea." Look.

"Grab your mates, meet me back here. I'm gonna grab Genesis and then make an announcement to the pack." He hurriedly ran up the stairs before throwing his fists in the air in excitement.

"I think he messed with my weed bag." Trent said casually before walking off to wherever Diana was.

I just pulled out my phone as I was headed into the room packing my bag and a little bit of Octavia's.

I began to text her.

Hey, meet me in the bedroom in ten. I sent the message.

Rummaging through the room grabbing necessities like tooth paste, toothbrushes, body wash, deodorant, shampoo, and some of Octavia's lingerie.

I don't think we'll be needing the lingerie tho. I hardly pay attention to it. Yeah, it gets me excited but she's the one that gets me going.

A ping from my phone interrupted my packing. I grabbed it immediately when I saw it was Octavia.

She said: If you want some sex you, better jack off. I'm coming up now keep your dick in your pants.

I heard her footsteps and soon she appeared in the room wearing a humorous smile.

"Hey." She said before giving me a peck on the lips.

She noticed the bags on the bed as well as open empty drawers of the dresser. She picked up one of her bathing suits with a questionable expression.

"Uhh, what are you packing for?" She asked.

"You, my lady, are in for a surprise. Just finish packing any outfits you might want to wear. Preferably something casual and comfortable."

Within 30 minutes our bags were packed and everyone else was waiting down stairs. Diana and Genesis wore the same confused expression as Octavia.

"Alright lady's and gents! Get the trucks packed and let's roll." We let the lady's get inside the truck while we packed the trunk.