Light 23

Welp, I love it here.

As days went by I've grown closer to Genesis, James became my best friend and brother I never had. As for Maddox, him and I are, as you can tell, getting closer.

It is now my second week being in the pack house and I've already learned enough about werewolves. They're just so damn incredible that sometimes I even wish I was one.

Lately I've been asking Maddox about Max's whereabouts and they didn't change. The poor man was still in the dungeons probably scared shitless.

Today is when Maddox and I will talk to him and James will be watching from another room.

I've already eaten my breakfast and Maddox is out on the training grounds with James.

Genesis begged me to let her come along to talk to Max but I already knew her intentions. She was going to beat the shit out of him.

Anywho, after Maddox and James are done training we're all going to the dungeons together. Matter of fact they just walked in. Maddox was wearing those tight shorts again with no shirt on and so was James.

But Maddox, he looked fine as hell. I wanted to tear him up in those pants. I don't know why but every time he comes in the room I get hot and bothered quickly and I can tell he notices.

Ever since that night he went down on me I've been craving him more. And it's not just with lust, I think I'm falling for him and it's kind of scary.

I mean I don't want a repeat of what Max did but I also don't want to mess up my future with Maddox because of the past. I'm happy when I'm with Maddox.

He's silly, sweet, serious when he needs to be, and a hell of a gentleman. He always brightens up my day with just his presence. When he leaves, I feel it too. It's like I sink back into the reality that a relationship like this is rare.

"Hey my little bugga." Maddox leaned down and kissed my forehead making me smile.

It's the little things like that, that makes my heart flutter. I've known this man for almost a month and I'm already falling for him.

"You boys had fun?" I asked sarcastically. I know for a fact that James hated training this week because he decided to help the rookie group. They were filled with cocky boys thinking they could take down James.

One of them landed a punch on James and looked scared as hell. I thought James just brushed it off because he smiled afterwards but no. James grabbed the boy by his throat and threw him on the table causing it to break. No one wanted to fight James after that.

"I fucking hate those guys." James grumbled before he angrily bit into a cookie.

Maddox laughed at him and gulped down a bottle of water.

"It was alright for me. All I had to do was help some of the trainees. Although this one girl is very annoying." Maddox rolled his eyes at the thought of the girl.

And me being possessive as hell I found myself saying, "What girl?"

James chuckled. "There's this girl who is geeked over Maddox. She couldn't stop staring at him! Then when she touched his arm the dude flipped shit!" James laughed out loud.

Maddox huffed. "It wasn't funny! She was all like 'Hey, beta. You think you could help me stretch?' I'm over here thinking that this is the most cliche bullshit I've ever seen."

Hold it in, Avi. Hold it innnnn.

And yeah, I caved in. My laughter filled up the room. My stomach was so tense it started to hurt from me and James laughing. James's snorts didn't make it any better. I spotted Maddox stomping out of the kitchen.