Light 46

It's been two weeks since we killed Veronica and stopped all of her plans. We helped Alpha Garrett fix up his pack houses and property by sending over volunteering warriors or volunteering ourselves. Diana and Trent are starting off nicely as well. Everywhere we go we either see them both talking and laughing with each other or unfortunately grinding into each other's pelvises.

The pack members are all feeling back to normal. James held a little barbecue for everyone and even gave a speech about the importance of having this big happy family. Everyone had scattered around Genesis and I making sure that we were all okay and even tried to offer help with anything we needed. We both kindly declined all offers. I may have gotten out of the most unhealthy relationship, discovered that my man crush was a werewolf, had an awful encounter with his ex, and then in the end helped kill her but I am as fine as wine.

James and Maddox ,however, seemed to have both mate and cabin fever. Genesis and I had to meet up in secret and not tell anyone where we were or else we would be snatched up and end up getting boned. Not that I minded though...

They couldn't seem to keep their hands to themselves. Genesis explained that if a male wolf, especially one of power, is without his mate for a long period of time he starts to get cranky and extremely horny. Maddox has seemed to explore parts of my body that I didn't even know existed. Jeez, the things that man can do.

Anyway, currently I am in the kitchen eating away my responsibilities and scrolling through my phone. Genesis was still upstairs with James after he came and scooped her up again today.

I was on my last strip of bacon when a hand snatched it away from me.

"Diana!" I exclaimed watching as she murdered the last strip of bacon.

Asshole.

"Hey, I'm doing you a favor. This bacon would've went straight to your ass and right now, I need some booty on this back." She said smacking on the piece of pork.

Speaking of which, I have been gaining a few pounds near my bottom half. I'm not complaining though and neither is Maddox.

"Hey beautiful." Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Maddox came into the kitchen sporting a smug look on his face and kissed my forehead. He strolled over to the fridge and chugged down some water. Figures, he needed it after all those "Babe are you asleep?" Sessions. Diana was snatched up by Trent shortly after she finished he- MY bacon.

"How are you, baby?" He asked before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"So much better now that you're here." I smiled. Good Lord I love this man so much. We couldn't get enough of each other and not with just the sex. Everywhere I went there he was to either greet me or make sure that I was okay. I'd have to force him to leave the bed each morning to help James. It was always "I can call the day off" or "I'll just pretend I'm dead".

He's been taking me out as well. We've been to many dinner dates and walked around in the city just talking about anything and nothing. He also mentioned that his parents are coming up. They heard about what happened to us and were ready to take a flight as soon as possible. You can imagine how excited yet nervous I was I mean I'm gonna meet Maddox's werewolf parents.

Do you think they'll bite?

"Hello? Earth to Octavia?" A giant hand waving in my face pulled me out of my reverie.

"Sorry, just day dreaming." I said shaking my head ridding the ridiculous thoughts.

"Of what, doll?" Maddox asked caressing my lower back.