Light 20

After an afternoon of screaming, almost shitting myself, and Genesis laughing at my screams we just binged ate and talked.

Turns out Genesis is a werewolf too. She was just out with her friends when James approached her and they hit it off. When she found out he was an alpha she freaked out and fainted. She said James was hiding his title because some she wolves are power hungry. Although the plan worked,she felt as if she'd

After our sugar high crashed down me and her fell asleep in my room.

I woke up to a dark room with the tv being the only source of light. A heavy arm was wrapped around my waist while I lay on top of a hard bare chest. Maddox.

His mouth was slightly open and I heard light snores. I notice he has long ass eyelashes that almost touch his cheekbones.

Why do boys always have the best brows and lashes? I usually have to shape and fill mine in. And don't get me started on the lashes. I can't even apply the fake ones on!

I looked away from his lashes and gazed down his body. His beard was neatly trimmed and his hair was messy but it made him look cute while he's sleeping.

His chest was fucking gorgeous. I know I sound weird but I'd like to lick whipped cream off of it. His pecs were hard as rocks and huge. Then came his abs... I love them so much. My eyes skimmed lower down to his briefs. There, I found a bulge.

A huge fucking bulge. I know he isn't horny because he's sleep and just looking at it looks about eight or nine. That means if he gets hard he nearly a foot long... he will kill me if me and him have sex.

Oh lord I already feel my stomach hurting. Maddox stirred awake under me and kissed my forehead.

"Hey, love." He said.

"Hey sweetie." I peck him on the lips.

"What did you and Genesis do today? I saw her lying down in here." He asked.

"Her and I just binged on junk food and she made me watch a scary movie. I'm surprised I didn't have a nightmare when I fell asleep."

"Ahh, you like her?" He asked. His hand was on my waist rubbing it. The sparks were distracting me a little bit.

I nodded. "Yeah, she's super sweet. I see why James likes her. She's the first friend I made here."

"Good, I'm glad you had fun love. Go ahead and go to sleep I have some other stuff I'd like to tell you in the morning." He pecked my lips one last time and we both fell asleep.

————————————————————————

"Hey, Genesis." I'm already in the kitchen with eggs and pancakes. James has a few cooks in the pack house since this is where most of their members eat in the morning and at night.

"Hey, Octavia." She waves before getting a plate and sitting by me.

"So, you and Maddox." She wiggles her eyebrows at me with a smirk.

If she's saying that me and him did the thing, then no. I'd probably be a huge mess in the bed if we did.

"Noooo, me and him didn't have sex." I chuckled at her face.

"Well you guys have got to be doing something. I remember the day he came in with an extra pep in his step. That man looked like he been crowned king." She laughed at the thought.

I knew exactly what she was talking about too. The night morning that Maddox had ate me out. Best wake up call ever!

"Well, we did fool around a little bit." I say. I felt my cheeks warming a little bit. I'm glad that Genesis couldn't see it due to my dark skin hiding the blush.