Light 18

"Well, that went well." Maddox says sarcastically.

I'm currently in a bedroom in James's house and Maddox is in here with me.

"Avi, I-"

Nope. I read books like this before. Already knowing a little bit about werewolves from some authors but I never knew they were fucking real! I mean it's cool but it just didn't register in my mind yet.

"I'm not scared Maddox." I grab his hand in mine and caress it.

"I'm sorry I wasn't that verbal in James's office but I didn't mean it to scare you. I'm just... really surprised. I've been living in a world that I thought was fully human. I mean, now you guys have me thinking that vampires are real..."

Maddox eyes widened slightly and he snickered.

No fucking way!

"Hate to break to you baby but they're real." He chuckles.

That's not funny.

"But seriously, this doesn't bother you not one bit? I can answer some of your questions if you'd like." He looks concerned.

Probably surprised that I didn't throw shit and freak the hell out but why would I? Yes, Maddox just revealed that he was a werewolf but, to be honest, I'm not scared.

James told me that werewolves tend to be more aggressive and are basically bionic but I knew that I'd never provoke Maddox to make him angry.

I'm not problematic like some women are. They always cause arguments with their partner and make them angry to the point that the partner just hates them. I'd never do that to Maddox.

Yeah I might get mad at something he might do but I'll tell him that I don't like it and we'll fix it from there. I want a healthy loving relationship with Maddox.

"Not tonight." I said. "How about tomorrow morning? I'm really tired and I can't shower because of my knee." The doctor came in and wrapped my knee for me.

Maddox got up and said he was going to get me some clothes to sleep in.

I just fiddled with my phone.

Maddox came in holding a huge hoodie and some briefs.

"It's the only thing that I knew you would be comfortable in..." He scratches the back of his head.

Ha, cute.

He helped me out of my jeans and top and took my bra off. He already saw my body before so it doesn't matter. As he was helping me put on the clothes i noticed he was careful not to touch me in certain places. You know... those places. It was sweet though, he respected my body and myself as well. Maddox is truly an extraordinary man.

I had on his oversized black hoodie and his boxer briefs that mostly fit around my butt since I don't have a penis. I lowkey wonder how it feels to have on though. Just a piece of meat flopping around between your thighs... do men accidentally sit on it sometimes?

"Avi?" Maddox waves his hand around my face to get me to focus.

"Oh, sorry. Were you saying something?" I ask.

"I asked if you would want me to stay in the room with you or if you wanted some space? I know this is a lot for you to take in..." He did it again. Scratched the back of his head with a nervous smile.

A big muscular man is nervous about me, a short wide girl saying no. I wouldn't say no. This whole thing doesn't scare me at all and he is probably wondering why. I cant really explain it in much detail but I'm just not scared or frightened about him being a werewolf. I was just surprised and the more I think about it, the more I come to terms with it. Eh, at least he can turn into my favorite animal.