Light 48

The drive back to the pack house was torture. Maddox and I didn't go to the park that belonged to the pack but one that was a little ways from there.

With the streets dim and only a few cars being spotted every other minute, Maddox started to be a little creative. His large hand lingered on my thigh rubbing up and down and occasionally squeezing me. The electricity I felt in his touch spread from my thigh to my core almost like he jump started it.

I can feel the wetness in my panties without shuffling.

Lord, what is this man doing to me?

"You just had to wear a jumpsuit, huh?" Maddox said while wearing a mischievous smirk.

My thigh was still being assaulted as my core kept getting warmer and panties wetter by the second. The music didn't make it any better either. The Isley Brothers were playing in the background on a love song station.

"Well, if something told me that we were going to get all lovey dovey then I would've came naked." I turned to his side only to see him shuffle his bottom half in the drivers seat.

Oh, my big boy is hard.

"You don't understand what you do to me, Octavia." Lord, hearing my name roll of his tongue in a time like this just does something to me. I want to hear it again. I want to hear my name come from his mouth again and again and again.

"Maddox?" I turned my body to him grabbing his attention. I undid my braids from the bun I had letting them fall around my face. I heard a faint groan come from him before he faced me.

An eyebrow rose. "Pull over, I can't wait."

The truck swerved off of the road and Maddox drove into a dark spot where no one could see us.

He took the key out of the ignition before hurriedly getting out of the truck. My door was opened before my seat belt was taken off. Maddox carried me out of the passenger seat and into the back seat. His lips found my in a heated kiss. His arms were wrapped around my waist shifting our bodies making me straddle him.

I've never had car sex before. The feeling of us having passionate sex in the backseat of the truck made me feel a rush and overall sexier. His hands gripped my ass as I had my arms wrapped around his neck as he sucked on mine. Moans escaped my mouth with pure ecstasy and anticipation. His dick was rubbing against my clit through the fabric.

"Octavia?" Maddox's lips left my neck before making eye contact with me. His hooded eyes were filled with so much lust and love that it was overwhelming. How can this man love me and crave me so much? Me? Sometimes I think that it's too good to be true. I think that I would wake up from this beautiful dream and back into my life before this all happened.

"Yes?" I replied staring into his eyes.

After a moment of silence he began digging into his pockets before pulling something out. No way!

Oh, my God, I'm going to cry. I know that isn't what I think it is.

In Maddox's hand was a ring. It had a simple yet elegant design that would make any woman jealous with an old touch to it. It was so beautiful I could see the sparkle in the dark backseat of the truck.

"This ring was my grandmother's on my father's side at the time. The male would receive the ring from his father when he found someone he knows he is going to marry. You know before I met you that I didn't believe that I would get a happy ending. I figured that I didn't deserve one but when you walked into my life I have been smitten over you. The day I met you, it's like a fire just lit up in my soul. I felt warm again. But the more I got to know you, the more I got to spend time with you, I began to realize that, that fire was you. I am a dark room but you are the blaze that touches every dark corner in my being. Every time I get a look at you I envision that beautiful fire dancing. You are amazing, Octavia. You could swipe mud across your face and wear a trash bag for all I care. You'd still be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You light up my morning every time I feel you in my arms. Even though you stuff your face with so much bacon hat it sometimes looks like lip gloss on your face, I love you. I give you this ring to promise you, that I, Maddox Hendrix will soon marry you my beautiful mate."