Light 9

Maddox reluctantly went home after a long night.

After he left I immediately hopped in the shower. I needed to wash off anyways especially after what Maddox and I did. And I have to get new underwear after tonight.

Luckily for me I'm going shopping tomorrow with Maddox at the mall so I'll be able to buy enough.

After getting out of the shower, I brushed my teeth and climbed into my new bed and fell asleep.

------------------------

Walking into the daycare I turned into the classroom.

I set up my desk and got ready as all the kids came in.

Good luck to me.

Andddd here go the little monsters hugging my legs.

------------------------

It's now 5:30 and I'm exhausted. Those kids sure do tire you out.

All the kids are gone and I'm packing up to leave. Maddox told me he'd pick me up from work so we can go shopping.

I have to text him now to make sure he knows I'm ready.

Me: Hey Maddox.

Maddox: Hey, doll. You all finished?

Me: Yeah, all the kids are gone. I'm ready.

Maddox: Ok, I'm on my way.

Me: Ok.

I gathered all my things and cleaned up the room until he showed up.

Maddox: I'm here, love.

Every time he calls me love or another cute name I can't help but to smile. It's nice coming from a person that actually care about you instead of someone whose an asshole. Like Max...

Anyways I go outside saying bye to everybody and see Maddox by the passenger side. I guess this is a permanent thing now since I always see him do this.

"Hey, Maddox." I try to get in the truck but he blocks my way.

"What, no hug? Not even a wittle kiss?" He pokes his bottle lip out in an attempt to look sad. It's damn cute I'll tell you that.

I chuckled and pull him into a hug. His arms latch around my waist as my head is on his hard chest.

I pull away and kiss his cheek instead of his lips.

That's for later.

"Ahhh, you think you're slick? Ok, I'll remember that." I laugh and he closes my door.

He hops in and drives us off to the mall.

"How was you day?" He asks.

"It was a really long day. I had extra kids in my room because another employee didn't show up. The director didn't have anyone to look over their kids so she took them all to my room." I said. I mean I had fun with them. Except this one kid that is such a bad ass. I had to stop myself from cursing and spanking him.

"Aww man. Well at least your not one of those mean caregivers that always yell at the kids. I had one of them when I was little and I gave her hell on purpose. I was such a bad ass in there." He laughs. It's nice to hear him talk about his golden years.

"Well I had this one kid in my class that was such a damn bad ass I almost spanked him." I rolled my eyes remembering what that kid did. He ripped up another girl's paper, wet the paintings on the walls from the other time I was there, then during nap time I caught him trying to pull a girl's ponytails out of her hair!