Light 16

So, are we just going to act like this is normal or are we going to freak out because bitch I'm lost.

His eyes are fucking black! BLACK! They aren't gray anymore! (A/N Idk if I mentioned his eye color lol)

I mean I wanted to move but I freaking couldn't. I was stuck in my own damn body. I wanted to get out of here so badly but I couldn't...

I want to say that this feeling is fear but fear doesn't make you want to shit yourself, does it?

Max's eyes were wide and his face was contorted in fear and he possibly peed himself. He wasn't going to be alone in a few minutes...

You know what? I'm just going to leave.

I moved my feet towards the door. The fear in me decreased with each step as the door got closer.

Almost there- CREAK!

Aww fucking shit! I should've gotten carpet or tile. Why the hell would I get wooden floors?!

Don't turn around! Don't turn around! Don't turn arou- I fucking turned around.

Max was passed out on the floor. I'm pretty sure I won't be hearing from him again.

Maddox... he was just staring at me. His eyes were gray again but his face held guilt and fear. Two emotions you have when someone find out some very important but private shit that matters. Or a lie.

"Octavia, let me expla-" Nope, I'm out.

I dashed downstairs to the front door. Oh thank God, the door isn't that far.

But I tripped. I fucking tripped. On what? On air! Yeah I'm just going to have to die because my knee hurts right now.

Maddox though, he moved damn fast! He was already hovering over me on the floor. I was gripping my knee in my hands hissing and I felt it throbbing. I really hit that shit hard!

The pain spread from my knee to my lower thigh and upper calf. It felt hot too.

"Octavia. Look at me." Maddox's hands cupped my face but I snatched away.

I mean hey, the guy could be fucking possessed and I don't do that demon shit! And if he tries to kidnap me, I'll make him regret it. I can really bug someone to death.

"Don't!" I attempt to scoot away from him but fail. My knee was hurting so much I couldn't really move anything else.

"Avi, please. Just listen!" His voice was pleading. And somehow or someway I listened. I stopped struggling to get away but why?

"Fine." I still held a hard face though. I braved myself for him to tell me he was possessed. That way I can put salt around him and pour holy water all over his body yelling Jehovah.

"Look, I'm sorry about what you saw back there but I promise it's not that ba-"

Hold up...

"What the hell do you mean it's not that bad?! I just freaking saw your eyes turn black! If you are possessed you better leave my damn house or I'll call-"

"No! I'm not possessed!" Maddox let out a frustrated sigh and looked at me. Realization must've struck that we were still on the ground so he got up. I tried to get up but was reminded of my knee pain.

I felt myself being lifted by strong arms and I was carried outside by Maddox.

Now I don't know why I'm letting him carry me or why I'm calm all of a sudden but I don't want to get murdered because of this shit.

Why am I letting him carry me?

"Because you know damn well your knee hurts and you love my body being against yours. I know you feel those sparks." He smirks but it quickly faded from the glare I gave him.

When I say I want to punch this man and give him hell I exactly mean just that. Is he even a man? What the fuck is he?! If he isn't possessed then what the fuck was that shit with his eyes?!

"Stop glaring at me. I'm helping your clumsy ass after you fell." He says with a smirk but I just roll my eyes.

Maddox sets me down in the back seat of his truck and closes the doors before locking the truck.

I see him enter the house again only to come out with an unconscious Max whose hands were tied up and mouth taped.

"Aww, shit. Definitely gonna die tonight." This is fucked up. I should've never left Max's house. I should've just calmed down but noooo I just had to drive to a fucking hotel where I met Mr.Black Eyes.

Those pink full lips, wide broad shoulders, silky black hair, his pecs were showing threw his shirt, those meaty strong legs and that nice firm ass. You know what, never-mind I'm glad I went to the hotel.

Anyone with a body like Maddox is a goner for women like me. I was attracted to him the first day we talked in the elevator.

Maddox opened his trunk and put Max in it. After closing the trunk he came back to the front seat and started his truck.

"Maddox?" I just wanna know if I'm going to die or something.

"Look, I know what your thinking already and no you're not going to die. Max might but you won't. Or I can just scare the shit out of him until he pisses himself and upload it online..." He trailed off thinking to himself.

Well at least I'm not going to die. Wait...

"Am I going to get hurt?" I asked. I heard a deep rumble from the front seat.

"No. And if you do, I'll take care of it." Ok. Well if I'm not getting hurt then what the hell am I in his back seat for?!

"Why in the hell am I being taken then?" I stare blankly towards Maddox.

He just sighs out of frustration. After a few seconds of my blank look and him being a bootyhead he finally answers.

"Look, I'm taking you because I let you see something too soon. I know what your thinking already, trust me. When we get to the pack house I need you to have an open mind and listen. Can you please do that for me?" He pleads. He looks at me through the rear view mirror.

His brows were knitted together and I nodded. I'm trying to put myself in his shoes at the moment. I read books like this where the girl doesn't give the guy a chance to explain and ends up making a huge fucking deal out of nothing. I'll hear him out but if he's some type of demon or something, issa wrap. Period.