Light 29

"B-beta Hendrix. I was-" Maddox put a hand up silencing the girl. James came in behind Maddox already looking like he knew what was going on. He wasn't too happy when he caught sight of who caused trouble.

"Maddox just thi-" James started but Maddox wasn't hearing any of it. In stead he interrupted.

"Theron have you lost your fucking mind?" A stern and deeper voice came out of Maddox.

Theron was trembling in her seat not paying me any attention anymore. I, on the other hand, was kind of scared. Not of Maddox and his unusually deep and rough voice but for Theron. She has to deal with the alpha and beta being upset with her.

James came between the space of  Maddox and Theron. "Marcus."

Marcus? Who is Marcus?

Surprisingly Maddox turned to James. Why would he answer to the name Marcus?

"Maddox, you need to tame your damn wolf. He won't hurt a girl but he damn sure will cause damage to the living room. I will flip my shit if Marcus loses control!"

Maddox- well Marcus- kept snarling at Theron but made no move to go towards her. His body was shaking from nothing but anger and hostility. James saw that his command worked but Marcus wasn't calming down.

"Octavia?" James's voice broke me out of my trance on the couch looking at me for help.

Help? I'm a human! What the hell am I going to do?

"Please, I need you to calm Marcus down. A mate's touch will help, he is going to slip." Shit, I don't even know how to calm him down like this! It's not even Maddox, evidently is Marcus.

"Avi, please."

One look at Marcus had me getting up from my seat not caring about Theron sending me a glare. I cautiously walked to him watching as his body still trembled out of anger. His eyes sharply turned to me and I saw it. I didn't have to touch him just yet. His shoulder slacked a little and his body lost became less tense.

I stood in front of Maddox but stared at Marcus's eyes.

This is his wolf...

His wolf's name is Marcus. I found myself raising my hand to his face and cupping his cheek. I wasn't met with gray eyes anymore; instead they were completely dilated. His body immediately relaxed under my touch and leaned his face into my hand. Sparks flew everywhere from my hand and traveled to every part of my body.

In a split second I am picked up in Maddox's hands and carried away. Surprisingly I'm not scared of what is to come even though I don't know what is going to happen.

The sound of the room door opening brought my attention back to the world. I was placed on the bed and laid on. Warm strong arms wrapped around my waist and his head laid in my lap since I was leaning on the headboard. Running my fingers though his hair should calm him down. I might as well rub his shoulders too since he was tense.

Matter of fact who was laying on me? Maddox or Marcus? I'll have to ask later I don't want to ruin him trying to calm down.

As I started to rub his head I felt my thoughts running back to the girl. Theron. Who was she? I don't even know that girl and she wants to talk rude to me. She practically insulted me when she said she didn't know what he saw in me.

Maddox said it himself, I'm his mate. The sparks when he touches me are there and they feel amazing. The way his gaze upon me causes my skin to heat up and his voice made me shudder. When he walks into a room, I can feel his presence. Then finally when I look at him, my feelings for him go through the roof. I adore him with every bone in my body.

Groaning. Groaning came front the body laying on my legs but this voice was deeper. More rough.

"Are you okay?" I asked. My hands were still working on his shoulders keeping him calm and also alleviating the tension from his mind and body.

"Mate." He said. His body began to rise from my legs and sit across from me before grabbing my arms and pulling me down to his body.

Arms secured me against his chest mashing my breasts against his and he seemed to notice as a struggle groan came out of his mouth.

I moved my legs to straddle him and sat up. I looked down at his face still seeing that his eyes were still dilated. Marcus.

Another sound came out of his mouth but it was more like a grunt. "Uh, h- hi Marcus." I should slap myself, why the he-

Lips crashed onto mine in a split second and sparks erupted around my body. Marcus's strength held me against him making me feel his hard chest, abs, and finally his groin that was started to become hard.

His hot tongue skillfully invaded my mouth fighting to dominate me and it worked. I tugged on his shirt yanking it from his body. I yearned to feel more of him, of his body. His soul.

My pelvis rubbed against his teasing him with my body and it worked. I parted from his mouth to look at his eyes. Gray filled my vision.

Maddox.

He was breathing hard from our make out but I was turned on too much to stop now. Who needs air anyways?

I sealed his lips with mine and took over holding his arms above his head. I wanted him to know I wanted this. My hand moved down his body going to his pants cupping his dick in my hand. I began to rub his big erection though the fabric earring moans and groans from him as I kissed him breathless. I don't know where a lot of this is coming from... its like he wakes up parts of me that I sometimes didn't know I had. Yeah, I make freaky jokes but jeez sometimes I  was scared to act out on them. Now though, his body, his voice, just him brought out a side of me that I now loved.

"Octavia." His voice came out in a struggled grunt making me stop. Was I doing something wrong?

"We cant do this."