Light 5

So I'm in the laundry room and guess who is in here with me... Maddox.

I mean damn I must have bad luck today. Who else am I gonna see, Max?

Oh, God no I don't want to see him.

"Hey Octavia." Maddox waves at me as he puts his clothes in the washing machine.

I flash him and smile. "How are you?" I say as I begin to load the washer with my clothes. I push the start button but it beeps instead. I press it again but it does the same thing.

I hear a laugh and turn. It was Maddox. "You need a dollar to start the machine."

Dammit. Of fucking course. I smack myself on the forehead. "Ugh, I'm an idiot. Can you please watch my stuff so I-"

"No, no I'll just give you a dollar. I honestly don't need it." He digs in his pocket and hands me a dollar but I push his hand away.

"Maddox, no I don't want to take your money. I'll just-"

He grabs my hand and we both stiffen. Sparks.

His mouth is agape. His eyes are on mine. He shakes himself into reality and hands me the dollar.

"I insist." He smiles at me.

I give in and accept it. "Thank you, Maddox" I give him a smile and put the dollar in.

I turn back around and see Maddox staring at me. "What?" I ask.

He smiles and chuckles. "You're just really beautiful."

Awwwwwww. So are you. Well you know what I mean.

I smile at him. "Thank you, Maddox. But remember what we sa-"

"Yes I remember. Its just you're really beautiful and you are a strong woman. I'd love to see where this goes, Octavia." He walks closer to me as I lean into the washing machine.

Damn, this room is so fucking hot!

His hand lands on my bicep and trails down to my hand. He grabs it and pulls my hand to his mouth and kisses it.

Fuck, there go the sparks.

"I'll see you later, beautiful." He walks out into the lobby.

I think my panties are now ruined.

------------------------

"Ma'am the sofas, dressers, bed set, tables, chairs and the swinging seats are going to be..."

I'm now at a furniture store getting my house situated and everything. I decided to go out after my encounter with Maddox.

Oh lord, that man is magical. Those sparks when he touched me felt so damn good.

When he looked at me my skin felt hot and tingly. Even when he talked, oh my God it was like ear sex. His voice was so deep and smooth. If he were to tell me to jump off a cliff I probably would do it.

Just fuck his legs numb, Octavia!

"Ma'am?" The woman that is helping me at the furniture store seemed to be irritated with me zoning out. I follow her to the desk she was working at and paid with my credit card.

I took the money that Max had in the duffle bag and put it all on my card. I'm not going to lie, when I went into the bank to deposit the money the security looked like they were waiting to jump me. The manager gave me a hard time too. I know it's a large amount of money but at least I'm not in the mafia doing something stupid!

"Ok ma'am your furniture is scheduled to come in in 5 to 6 days and before they arrive we will give you a heads up an hour before they come."

I thank her and walk out of the store. Next is stuff for the kitchen. I'll go to IKEA for that. Matter of fact I'll go right now. Then after I can get more clothes from the mall since I don't want to go anywhere close to Max.

Speaking of which he hasn't tried to contact me ever since I left. That kind of hurts a little though... I loved him a lot but I was brainwashed by him and talked down on too. I wish I could change everything and could've finished school. I'll think more on the school thing when I get back to the hotel.

I park at IKEA and go inside. Looking at the refrigerators, washing and drying machines, and the ovens. I settle on a silver refrigerator, black oven, and the white washer and dryer. Talking to the salesman about the prices and the quality was a breeze considering that I picked the best brands for my kitchen. He tells me that they will be delivered to my house the same day as my furniture will.

Now I know I said I'd go to the mall but I'm tired and craving the bed's attention. I get inside my car and drive off to the hotel.

Going inside I get on the elevator and onto my floor.

What the hell?

There's a bag at my door with a note on it. I pick up the bag and read the note.

Here are your clothes. I didn't want to leave them there in the laundry room in case someone would steal them. My number is on the back of this card because today was my checkout day. I'm staying with a friend up here for a while and I was wondering if I could take you out to dinner. Text me if you want to go.

-Maddox

Oh, so that's it? You think because of your beautiful smile and deep voice you could take me out? You're absolutely right. I'm going to text him and go out with him.

This may seem crazy but I like him already. I know I shouldn't, but I do. Even though I only knew him for a couple days he's such a sweetheart. He's a gentleman and a sexy ass adonis. If I go to dinner with him that means I have to look sexy as well...

Eh, we'll figure that out later.

Me: Hey, Maddox.

Ok, now its time to wa- ding!

He sure as hell doesn't waste time.

Maddox: Hi beautiful. I see you found my note.

Me: Yes I did. And I would love to go to dinner with you, but I'm afraid I don't have anything nice to wear...

I'm gonna need jewelry, shoes, a damn dress, then I need makeup. I'm screwed.

Maddox: Tell you what, we don't have to go anywhere fancy. We can eat at my friend's house since he is going out for a while. Then we can watch a movie or play video games. How does that sound?

Awww, that's perfect. I'll beat his ass in video games. That nice, round, firm ass.

Jesus, something is wrong with me and boy butts.

Me: That sounds nice. I'll get ready and wait in the lobby.

Maddox: Ok. I'll let you know when I'm on the way.