Light 12

Three days.

Three. Days.

THREE WHOLE DAYS!

Maddox hasn't contacted me at all. I tried calling him twice yesterday but he didn't pick up. What type of fucking business is he in?!

You know what? I'm not going to put my self through this. I'm going to go out and walk around in the city.

I get out of bed and get dressed in a white tank top and some dark blue jeans with my black vans.

I get my keys and lock up the house and get in the car.

Driving into the city I see that it is packed with a lot of people. So I park somewhere I'm familiar with.

Getting out, I just go aight seeing and window shopping. I didn't want to spend any more money on clothes since I'm saving up.

Going back and forth from work to home was boring since I didn't have anything else to do. After I can home from work, I just sat on the couch and watched movies.

Since I got off at 6 it was about 8 o'clock and I was walking around for some time.

I'm getting kind of hungry too. I walked my way to Duncan Donuts. I ordered a crescent sandwich and two bow ties with a strawberry colada.

After getting my food I decided it's best for me to head back home. Jumping in my car I drive to my house and went inside.

Making sure I locked the door I set my keys down by the door and went upstairs.

I couldn't help but to have a queasy feeling in my stomach. I felt kind of weird.

I entered my room slowly and noticed a folder on my bed... who the fuck would put a folder on my bed?

The only person that knows where I live is Maddox.

I set my food down and picked up the folder  and cautiously opened it.

Oh no! Shit, shit, shit! Who the hell is doing this? My hands started to shake, and before I knew it I was hyperventilating.

I have to get to the bathroom I'm going to throw up! Oh, God!

I sank to the floor. This is the most fear I've felt in ages and I have a feeling that I know who caused this... Max.

The folder held pictures of Maddox and I at different places.

One was at IHOP and another was when him and I were hanging out a little after eating.

I knew it was Max also because the pictures came from after I saw him at the mall. He's really shitty at covering up his tracks. I mean who else knows me? I don't know anyone here at all.

I never got to make friends since I was all under Max. The thing that I'm so scared about is the reason he's stalking me.

I understand I'm his ex fiancé but he said that he doesn't want me so what the hell is he doing this for? This is not going to be another BET movie.

I'm not going to be quiet about this. Hell the guy even left a fucking note with his name on it.

It says: Without him, you are nothing. You could never find anyone better than me. I will be the best and last man you will ever find and be happy with. Sad that he doesn't see how disgusting you are, fat, and having you as my fiancé was horrible. I hope he dumps your ghetto ass. Have a horrible life, Max.

Ok, definitely reporting this and telling Maddox.

I'll do it tomorrow after work.

I need to calm down right now. I hopped in the shower, ate, and read on my phone until I fell asleep.