Light 22

"Um, why is she naked? The dude almost raped her in the showers?" Maddox was yelling at the girl on the screen.

This movie was supposed to make him hard, not mad. Jeez!

"Oh, lord it's just a movie." I laughed at his actions.

This isn't the only time he yelled at the girl. The part where he screamed the loudest so far was when the guy she was performing with had broke her leg. I'm not going to lie I almost threw up at how it was angled.

Poor girl started to cry when she woke up from her operation. Anywho, as we watch the movie my hand somehow had found Maddox's thigh.

I purposely caressed his inner thigh to make him uncomfortable. I had kept on my innocent face though. Maddox kept shifting and I noticed he was breathing a little harder too.

I remember James saying that their wolves come out when they are angered or aroused and I'm pretty sure I'm arousing him. A man's weak spot is honestly everywhere.

I start to rub up and down his inner thigh. A hiss came out of Maddox's mouth making me jerk my hand away.

"Are you okay?" I ask innocently. I know I'm a horrible person.

He didn't answer my question. He abruptly got out of the seat and threw me over his shoulder.

"Maddox, what the hell?!" I beat at his back to get him to put me down like a normal person.

Shit we already reached the stairs! I began to rapidly slap his butt but that didn't work.

"Ow!" I yelled. Maddox landed a hard slap on my ass in pay back for my slaps.

I heard a door slam open and get kicked closed by Maddox's feet.

ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION! ABORT THE FUCKING MISSION!

Damn. I fucked up. Yeahhhhhh I'm immensely fucked up!

Maddox threw my body on the bed and climbed up to my face.

Black eyes met mine but not in anger, no. Lust swam deep in his eyes. Growls were heard from his chest as his mouth claimed mine.

His hands were needy caressing and gripping my thighs and waist. Those manly hands of his caused me to soak my panties.

His tongue invaded my mouth fighting mine. His lips massaged mine so good I felt my soul almost come out of my body.

His warm lips suddenly left mine and Maddox stepped back. He began to slowly unbutton his shirt. So slow it was almost torture having me wait to see his body.

After throwing the shirt God knows where he stripped down to his boxers.

He climbed back onto the bed and began kissing and sucking my neck.

"Maddox." His name repeatedly came out of my mouth in breathless moans as he sucked on my weak spot. My legs were already shaking as his bulge rubbed against my core.

My panties might have to be thrown away after this. My hands found their way to his wide shoulders and hard back tugging and scratching. I was on the brink of blacking out from a simple kiss on the neck.

I felt my shirt rip open exposing my bra and stomach. Maddox, like a starved man, ravished my chest in kisses leaving hickey after hickey. I'm going to need makeup later for these. Or I could use one of his hoodies.

Maddox lifted his hand. His fingers had grown claws. I was stuck intrigued by them and slowly they descended upon my bra slitting it open and revealing my breasts.