Light 2

Walking back into the house I made my way to the bedroom and stripped of my clothes. I was desperate to try on the lingerie I bought today.

I really hope Max likes it.

I walk into the bathroom with the lingerie and slip on the set avoiding looking in the mirror.

After I'm done I shut my eyes. Yes I know I'm very dramatic but I wanna be surprised.

I open my eyes...

—————————————————————

I heard the front door of the house unlocking and Max's footsteps on the stairs.

I rush around the room dimming the lights and making sure the candles are all in the right place.

I sprayed a little perfume on and had the lingerie set on.

Each footstep I heard Max take I grew nervous. I hoped he liked the way it looked on me. After what he and the lady at the store said I was really self conscious about how I looked and Max's opinion is going to mean everything to me.

The bedroom door opens and Max stands in the doorway. His eyes find mine and goes down my body.

He walks closer and closer each step slowing down time as my eyes never leave his. He likes it!

"Octavia, what are you wearing?"

What?? Did he just-

"What do you mean Max?" I shift on the bed and cross my legs. Is he stupid? I put on lingerie for him and there are candles. What could you possibly think?

Did I miss something?

"I mean this." He motions with his hands. "Baby, I'm gonna put this in the nicest possible way, the only way this will look good on you is if you drop the weight."

I pushed him out of the way. That's it! How the hell does he have the audacity to fucking say that to me?! I'm his wife to be! I spent time trying to pick out the perfect lingerie set for him yet he looks at me in disgust because I'm overweight. DEAL WITH IT!

"You know what, Max? I've noticed something in you the past two years. You never EVER used to bring up my weight and now you all of a sudden hate it?" I storm to the closet, take the mesh robe off and put on joggers and a tank top. Then I put on my fluffy slides.

"Babe come o-" He tried to grab my arm but I smacked his hand away. I don't need this shit.

"No! Aint no come on! I put in all this work to make sure I look good for you yet you can't even show an ounce of appreciation?! There are lots of guys who love curvy women and you just hate them because your muscles haven't grown enough to carry a woman like me! You want some salad eating, rain dodging little girl then go fucking find her I'm done!"

Max gets up from the bed and blocks my way to the door.

"Now you hold on just a fucking minute!" He yells and points his finger to my face. "I work my ass off for you to stay your ass in my fucking house! I payed for all of your shit and the food in the kitchen that your fat ass eats and when I ask you to lose weight you wanna throw a hissy fit and curse me out! You ungrateful bitch!"

Fat ass? Thank you. Got it from my mom. If he thinks that is going to offend me or hurt my feelings then it didn't. Having a big butt is nice. Having a little butt is nice too ladies.

But he also called me a bitch... you want a bitch, you'll receive a bitch.

"That's exactly why I fake ALL of my orgasms!" Ohhhh mama hit home. That's right. I faked all of my big O's so he can feel good about his narrow small penis. Aww look at his little surprised face it looks so fucking ugly. I'd sometimes have to put baby oil or lube on because I wasn't turned on. Porn does a better job.

His penis was about 5-6 inches maybe. His personality was good though... until now.

Max pushes off the door and stalks towards me. I begin backing up. Now Max and I have argued before but I probably shouldn't have said that since guys are obsessed with their dicks.

As Max stalked up to me he had some aggressive gleam in his eyes. Malicious.

If he hits me... I'm not holding back. My mama always taught me that if a man hits you and you cower away, you're his bitch for life.

I wasn't having that. I have a choice to be a hostage or a survivor.

Max stood in front of my face. He's looking me in my eyes at the moment but I don't budge. I stared deep into his eyes. I will not look away. I'm not scared of him, not one bit.

Suddenly his hand clamped around my throat. He tried to cut off my air supply. I feel his nails dig into my neck and he leans by my ear.

"You ever disrespect me like this again, I'll do unimaginable things to you." He hissed.

I feel my body being pushed onto the bed and Max's body crawl on top of mine.

He holds down one of my hands but I punched him with the other causing him to land on the floor.

I have to leave.

I lunge off of the bed and make my way to the stairs all the way to the front door.

I hear Max's heavy footsteps behind me but I don't look back. I don't need to be falling right now.

Making it down onto the first floor I grab one of the keys off the rack and bolt to the garage pressing the alarm horn button.

I unlock the car, get in, and lock all doors.

As soon as I started the car Max begins banging on the window yelling and swearing at me.

"You fucking bitch! Where the hell are you going? I'm gonna fucking find you and punish the hell out of you!"

Oh well, I sped off. In front of the house there are gates that only open if the person presses the button in the house. So... I guess I'm going to have to drive through them.

I push the gas to gain more speed and brace myself.

I'm gonna make it. Come on Octavia. We're gonna make it.

BAM!!!

Ah fuck my neck!

Speeding down the streets to anywhere possible is my main goal. I just have to get the hell away from Max.