Light 6

Maddox: I'm here, love.

Hehe, he called me love.

Don't get ahead of yourself. Get to know him before you put your all in.

I get up from the seat in the lobby and walk out of the main doors.

Oh lord, he looks so damn fine.

Maddox comes out of a black Escalade and comes around to open my door. If that doesn't make you soak your panties then you're crazy.

I flash a smile in thanks and he grabs my hand to help me get in. He closes my door and gets into the SUV.

"So, how was your day?" He asks as he drives off.

"It was exhausting. I went out to buy furniture and things for the house that I got-"

"You bought a up here?" Ohhhhh damn, I wanted to show him how it looked first.

"Yeah I did. I can't stay in a hotel forever. So I just bought one and started to buy things for it. But after looking around and buying things I was supposed to go shopping for clothes since I don't want to go back and get mine but I got tired." I say with a shrug.

"Oh I'm sorry. If that was the case we could've did this another time." He says.

"No, no it's fine really. It's nice to get out and do something fun with food involved." I laughed when he smiled.

"Food already has your heart." He chuckled and smiled at me.

"Yes indeed. Its just so tasty." I smirk at him and we fall into a comfortable silence.

I couldn't help but notice the right grip he had on the wheel when I said tasty.

------------------------

Maddox and I are settled in his friend's house with two pizzas, cookies, and ice cream. He laid out a couple movies for me to choose from while he looked for a video game to play.

I chose Madea Witness Protection Program and he came back with a video game behind his back.

"And what have you chose for us to play sir?" I say as I put the movie in the DVD player.

"That is a surprise m'lady." He sits down on the couch with me and grabs a slice of pizza.

"You look like a big ole bottle of pepto bismol." Joe said.

Maddox and I laughed throughout the movie and ate some more. He has never seen this movie before and to hear him laugh was really nice. As the movie ended he got the video game out and grabbed two controllers.

His friend had an Xbox 1 and I was glad. The screen read Mortal Kombat X .

Ohhhhh hell yeah! "You sir have made a terrible mistake." I said as I gave the title of the game googly eyes.

Maddox laughed, "Why is that? Scared you're going to lose?" He has a cocky smirk on his face. Unfortunately, that's not the right answer.

"Not scared for myself. I'm scared for you." I wink at him and he presses start.

We settled for a single fight and picked our players. He picked Scorpion and I picked Mileena.

Andddddd long story short after a lot of cursing and him blocking me with his hands, I won both rounds and did a fatality on him.

"You buttface." He scowls and demands another round.

"I told you I would win. Man up muscle man." I punch his arm.

Jesus it's so hard. I wonder if his di-

Ok enough.

"I'm going to win this time, princess." He gives me a look over and turn to the screen.

It was more like a if I could eat u alive, I would.

And I would gladly comply.

"Pick a guy this time." He says. He picks Kano this time.

"Ugh!" That bastard.

"What?" He says. "Kano is an asshole." I say.

I'm going to get someone who is highly underrated yet extremely good. Jax.

Maddox laughs. "What's so funny?" I ask.

"You picked the old man with fake arms." He says as the round starts.

"Laugh later, loser." I said and he scoffs.

I get the first hit and hand out endless combos.

"Oh fuck what the hell?!" His fingers were jamming the controller. I was scared he might break it.

I burst out laughing. The controller vibrating furiously stopped me.

I know this mother fucker didn't use my distraction as an - OH MY GOD HE DID!

"Ohhhhh you ass eater!" I yell and get up from the couch.

"Ass eater what the hell?" He laughs and I use that to give him a combo and an X-ray. The X-ray thing is basically doing dramatic damage to the opponent and the game shows in slow motion how much damage you did to the person's bones and organs.

"Oh come on!" He yells and stands up from the couch. He glares playfully at me. It only took one last punch for his player to go down.

"Oh no please don't do a fata-" His jaw dropped. He slowly turns to me.

Yeah... I gave him a fatality.

I just innocently shrug. "What did I do?" I put on a cute voice for him to lighten up.

"You just beat my damn ass." He says as he faces the tv.

A very nice ass at that.

"What?"

Oh shit! He heard me...

"Oh uh, nothing." I nervously chuckle. Shit! I fucking said that out loud!

"Sureeeeee." Yeah never mind he knows exactly what I said.

"A very nice ass at that." He says in a high squeaky voice.

I know damn well he did not just mock me.

"Yeah yeah whatever. You have a nice ass, so what?" I sit down and take a slice of pizza.

"Thanks, I guess." He chuckles and puts on regular tv. The channel is on House of Payne.

I love this show so much. Even though it's funny, they have their moments of drama and it teaches you a lesson every time you watch an episode. My favorite was Uncle Curtis. That man was so damn funny and he yells so much.

Maddox was going to change the channel but I stopped him.

"I never seen this before." He says. I explain to him what the show sometimes displays and some of the characters and he was interested.

"As good as the show sounds," He muted the tv. "I brought you here to spend time and talk with you." He turns his body towards me.

"Well, what is it that you want to talk about?" I ask.

"You. I'd like to know who you truly are." He scoots closer to me and criss crosses his legs.

Ok, Octavia. Here goes nothing.