Light 26

"Oh damn!" We enter the restaurant walking slowly due to my pace. This place was beautiful and so elegant. There were three chandeliers. One in the lobby, the table area, and the private section in the ack. Each of them were dimmed according to the area they're in. The lobby's was the brightest.

"This place is really beautiful." Meaning it was also expensive. Aww, I really adore Maddox for this but I really don't need expensive things. He can take me to a park with a box of pizza and I'll consider it the best date ever.

"Maddox, sweetie you didn't have t-" Maddox's hand covered part of my mouth.

"I know I didn't have to do it. But I wanted to, for you. You are special to me, Octavia and I want you to know it. I'll do anything to keep you happy and one of those ways is spoiling you whether you like it or not. Now, lets eat. I'm actually hungry as hell." His hand lingered on the small of my back and led me to the hostess.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The woman asked. She was mainly looking at Maddox though.

"I have a reservation under Maddox Hendrix." He says as if he is already bored with the girl. She was practically eye raping him. I'm not mad at all though, yeah I'm possessive but as long as Maddox knows how to be faithful then I have nothing to worry about.

"O-okay. This way please." She leans over to grab the menus to basically show her cleavage but it didn't phase Maddox one bit. He sneered instead.

The hostess walked in front of us swaying her hips a little too much. Maddox looked at me and cackled. I dont know what made him laugh at my face, unless I already made one. I tend to make facial expressions without knowing. I express my feelings without even knowing.

The hostess stopped and unnecessarily bet over the table to set the menus down. Maddox set a chair out for me to sit down before sitting down himself. The hostess was still standing over the table. She leaned over towards Maddox's side.

"Is there anything else you need?" She asks.

A new damn mindset if you don't back the hell up, little bitch. Ok, I lied I am mad. Mad that this bitch does not get a fucking clue that I'M HIS DAMN GIRLFR- ok not yet, even though he ate me out and fingered me.

Maddox looked over at my face and spoke. "Is there anything else you need, my queen?"

The hostess looked over at me clearly showing jealousy and disgust as her eyes lingered down my body. I already know why she looked disgusted, I was a curvy woman. I have big hips, thighs, a butt, and a little pudge so kiss my ass!

"Not from her." The words slipped out of my mouth but I don't regret it one bit. She sized me up before walking away.

I heard a laugh and turned to the source. There Maddox was just laughing his ass off in the seat across from me. I, on the other hand, didn't find anything funny. Women like that disgust me. How are you that desperate to ruin someone else's relationship for your own selfish desires?

Maddox stopped laughing and looked at me. I happened to be glaring at him at the moment. "Aww, my baby is upset." I cooed.

Bet, watch what happens to you tonight since you think this is funny.

"Come on baby smile. You don't have to worry about her. I'm all yours as you are mine." Ok, that made me feel better. I was seriously contemplating which window I should throw her out of.

I shook myself a little bit to get the anger out and picked up the menu. Speaking of which the damn thing was huge, I can't even lay it on my lap or the table without knocking something over. You know what, no more complaining or getting angry. Food should calm me down...