Light 13

I should tease him... it's only like 7 o'clock. Get him back for kissing me and making me horny yesterday.

I was still laying on Maddox's chest. My hand was around his body hugging him but I decided to move it slowly to his abs.

I pretended to be asleep when I heard his breathing quicken and his heart rate speed up.

I know that he's awake because I heard him say, "Lord, help me."

I decided to snuggle up closer to him and put my leg on his thigh making sure it was close to his groin.

He groaned at this action. I was trying to suppress a laugh but it was too late.

Before I knew it Maddox was on top of me. "You little tease. I'm going to get you back but first we need to brush our teeth. Hurry up, babe."

I laugh and get up. Before heading to the bathroom Maddox swiped at my ass making me jump in surprise.

"That hurt you bootyhead." I rubbed my ass but Maddox moved my hands and replaced them with his.

"Yeah, you're definitely not the only one that like ass." He says and pats me on the butt twice.

We brushed our teeth and Maddox picked me up and laid on the bed. He was on his back and I was straddling him.

"Come here." He says. He grips the back of my head and rammed his lips into mine.

The minty taste mixed with his own sweet taste was amazing. Our bodies pressed together more as he laid me down on top of him.

My legs were on each side of his body. Our pelvises were so close I felt his arousal in his boxers and a burning sensation through my panties.

"Maddox." I moaned his name when he started to kiss and suck on my neck.

Our positions were switched now. He was on top of me grinding his pelvis into mine.

His erection rubbing against me so good. I felt myself getting wetter with each motion. His hands went under my hoodie and slowly made their way to my breasts.

He made sure I was ok with this at the pace he was going while exploring my body. He gripped and massaged my breasts while I was a moaning mess.

He nipped at my neck and began to kiss down my body. My hands found his soft, silky hair rubbing  and gripping it.

His mouth found my legs and that's when he stopped. He looked at me.

"Octavia, do you want to finish or stop? I don't want you to do something you don't want to do." He asks.

That's so sweet of him. But it only made me want him more. I wanted to see what pleasure his mouth was going to bring me. Just thinking about it made me crave him more. I wanted his mouth on me. Now.

"Finish." I said. Maddox wasted no time and passionately kissed me. His tongue invaded my mouth claiming it as his. I couldn't keep my moans from slipping out.

His hands found their way to my legs as he hovered over me taking off my hoodie. My chest was exposed to him. His eyes were drawn to my breasts.

Maddox came down and kissed my collar bone moving agonizingly slow to my left breast. His mouth latched onto my breast sucking and teasing my nipple with his mouth as his hand did the other.

I arched my back trying to get as close as possible. I craved to have his skin on mine. His beautiful, broad, hard chest on mine and our bodies wrapped up in each other.

He kissed down my stomach getting closer to the waistband of my shorts. He looked at me again for reassurance and I nodded.

Maddox helped me lift up my body as he took off my shorts. I covered my face with my hands. I didn't want to see his face.

Over the few weeks, Max's words began to get to me. I began to question the beauty of my body and if I was honestly disgusting. Sometimes I'd find myself staring at the skinny models too long comparing myself to them.

"Don't hide from me. Let me see that beautiful face, doll." Maddox peels my hands away from my face. I find him ogling my body as if it were a piece of meat.

And Maddox was a man with a big appetite. I might have to call in sick today.

It was 8 o'clock now. Maybe I'd have enough time. Anyways, Maddox's hands slid from my waist to my hips and thighs.

He rubbed and gripped certain places groaning in the process. "You are so beautiful. Max is a complete dumbass but I have to thank him." He says and kisses my stretch marks on my stomach.

I almost cried when he did that. I had a problem accepting my stretch marks as well. I was told that they were disgusting and looked like ripped leather from Max.

"Why would you thank him?" I ask.

"Because I wouldn't have found you in that elevator at the hotel." And with that he kissed the inside of my thighs slowly.

His tongue slipped out and licked my thighs teasing me. I'm guessing this is payback for what I did earlier.

His kisses start to get lower and lower to my sex. His fingers trail against my clit earning a moan from my lips.

Then in one fluid motion my body jerked as his mouth latched onto my sex. His tongue licking and massaging my clit slowly made me want to sink into the sheets and never come out again.

The way his lips kissed and ravished my pussy had me in a mess. My hands were gripping the sheets and Maddox's arms were wrapped around my hips preventing me from bucking them.

He wanted to take his time in devouring me and I was paying the price for teasing him.

As his tongue assaulted my clit I was crumbling under his fingertips. He made my body feel like it was on fire. His tongue felt hot against my pussy. His fingers worked wonders on my folds.

"Maddox!" I moaned his name so many times. His eyes were set on my face.

He gets up and hovers over me and kisses me. His tongue dipped into my mouth making me taste myself on his tongue.

I felt his fingers find my clit and he began rubbing.

"Yes. Maddox, fuck." Maddox kissed and sucked on my neck.

I lost it when I felt his finger slide into me. I moaned louder than before. He had such long fingers and it filled me up. I wonder how big his dick actually is.

"Mmm, you like that baby?" He sucked my neck.

I moaned in response. That should be his answer right there.

"Use your words, sweetheart." His fingers sped up their pace and my moans became more broken.

"Yes! Fuck, it's so good." I wrap my hands around his neck and look Maddox in the eyes.

That sexy primal look on his face could send any woman on her knees.

I'm going to get him back one day.

"Whose pussy is this?" He asks. He curved his fingers as they drove in and out of me going faster and faster.

"Yours, baby!" I throw my head back in complete bliss. I can feel the buildup ready to be released.

"Say my name, baby." He says. He moves his fingers faster and brings one of my nipples into his mouth.

"Yours, Maddox! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I screamed.

I gripped the sheets as Maddox lowered himself to my core and latched onto my clit with his mouth.

Before I knew it I was screaming Maddox's name into oblivion. It felt like he literally ate my soul out of my body.

Coming back down from my orgasm I collapsed onto the pillow. My eyes were closed and my body was exhausted. I felt the bed shift and Maddox open the bathroom door.

I felt him wipe of my inner thighs and core of my juices. After putting it in the dirty clothes he came back into bed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'll wake you up around 9:30, baby." He kisses my forehead and I went to sleep.