Light 4

After sitting with Maddox for a while I learned so much about him.

He owns a business that is involved with renovations and he also buys some property as well to build new homes.

His mother and father live in Florida and he has an older brother who is a soldier in the army named Jaxon.

Maddox's favorite food was steak with mashed potatoes, his favorite music genre was pop or hip hop and r&b, he enjoys watching football, and he also has a cute little weird side.

Right now Maddox and I are still sitting by the bar in the lobby. I know I don't know him that well but I told him what lead to me being at the hotel.

I remember the way he looked at me when I told him my future ex husband didn't like my body and how I was heavier. He looked in my eyes and I saw a little anger flash in his eyes. He called Max stupid and an asshole. Maddox also said my body is perfect. He made me blush and feel so good about myself.

I know I made it seem like those words Max said to me didn't hurt but truth is, they did. I tend to put up a front to make it seem like I'm a harass but in reality I'm as sensitive as ever.

When he called me fat ass and a bitch it hurt. I loved him and I cared for him a lot. Hell, I was married to him and gave him my body and soul. I trusted him to even drop out of college to spend my life with him.

"He did what?" Maddox's eyebrows raised.

"Yup. He had me head over heels in love with him. Things happen, y'know..."

I stir the drink in my hand to distract myself from looking at him. It doesn't work though. I found myself staring into his eyes. This may sound cliché, but if I met this man sooner than I met Max, I probably would've been with him now.

Maybe I'm thinking a little too much. This man couldn't possibly want me. He's beautiful and undeniably sexy. He could have any girl he wants.

I cut off the eye contact we shared and looked at my phone. "Oh man, it's really late." It was 11:30 pm.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for holding you up for so lo-"

"Oh no, no it's fine. I liked talking with you." I get up from the seat and Maddox walks me to the elevator. He stays on the same floor as I do.

"I liked talking with you as well." The elevator dings and we both get on. It was a comfortable silence we had.

"Octavia?" Maddox says. I look at his face waiting for him to finish.

"I know this is pretty weird of me to ask considering what you just went through, but I'd really like to get to know you better if that's ok with you?" He scratches the back of his head and stares at me.

I really would like that but with me and Max going through what I will now call a break up... I'll probably just be better off with being friends with Maddox until we both are sure of what we want.

"I'd like that too, Maddox. But for right now let's just be friends. I'm still going through this thing with my ex-husband. I'm going to get divorced from him and then we'll see where you and I lead to." I smiled at him as he smiles back.

"I will respect that Octavia."

We get off on our floor and Maddox walks me to my room.

"I enjoyed tonight Maddox. Thank you for asking me to sit with you." I flash him a smile.

"No need to thank me. I just saw you and wanted to talk to you I guess." He nervously chuckles and shakes his head.

"Well goodnight Octavia."

"Goodnight Maddox." I open my room door and close it as he walks off.

Please, Maddox, don't let me down.

I shower and get some pajama shorts and another tank top I bought from a Walmart when I went out and put it on. I sank into the bed and fall asleep.

Waking up I turn to the end table next to the bed. The walls are an olive color and the sheets of the bed match as well. The comforter of the bed is white and so are the pillows except one which is on the ground.

"Good morning, baby." That voice. It sounds familiar... too familiar.

I turn around and am faced with a naked Maddox standing next to the bed.

Lord give me the strength. I trail my eyes down his built body. His chest was well defined and his shoulders are so broad and those arms... those muscles could make any woman melt but they're all mine.

He climbs under the covers and gets on top of me. He trails his hand down from my face and to my chest, stomach, and skips to my thighs teasing me.

"Mmm, this body is so fucking beautiful." He fingers trails towards my sex.

"And it's all mine." His fingers found my clit and began rubbing.

Moans slipped out of my mouth as I try to bite them down but I fail. He leans down and kisses me passionately as he continues to assault my clit. He kisses down my body sucking on my neck and breasts leaving hickies. He reaches his prize and begins to fondle with my lips.

"Oh fuck, baby" I grip his hair with my hands.

"Whose pussy is this?" Oh my goodness I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna cum on myself. This is complete bliss. His luscious lips kiss, suck, and fondle with my pussy and his tongue goes deep inside of me and circles my clit with it. His hands gripping my hips to keep me still from running away.

"Yours baby." He stops. I see his body come up from under the blanket.

"Wake up, baby." I look at him confused and mad. Why the fuck would he stop? That shit felt good!

"WAKE UP!"

I suck in a large breath as my body lurches up from the bed. What the hell was I dreaming? Why the hell was I dreaming about Maddox eating me out?

"Oh come on!" My damn shorts I slept in are soaking wet. Not only from sweat but from cum.

I actually fucking came on myself...

I scrunched yo my face and I got out of bed. Somehow the sheets didn't get cum on them. I have to go down to the first floor. I grab my phone from the charger and walk into the bathroom turning on the shower.

As I wait for the water to get warm and for my phone to turn on I strip and put the dirty clothes I had into a bag the hotel provided and put it to the side.

The water feels great as it warms my body and relaxes my tense muscles. After washing myself I get out and dry off.

I freshen up some more and get dressed in my slides and some other black pants I bought along with a hoodie. I grab the bag with my clothes in it, my phone, and room key then head out to the laundry room.

I wonder where Maddox is cause last time I saw him in the morning was around this time.

Probably went out for business.

Why am I worrying about him? I'm crazy. I just had a sex dream with him and now I'm worrying about where he was.

Maddox has found a way to completely throw me off my high horse.