Light 37

Getting the underground safe house ready was something serious. My back and legs ached so bad from lifting, pushing, and pulling but if it is to keep the pack safe then so be it. The boys are still huddled up in the office going over plans and stuff while the remaining of us are still prepping for any dangers. James wants everyone under the same roof for a month in case something happens out of the blue and everyone is scattered about and since this is the main pack house there are rooms for everyone and their families surprisingly.

Now, I'm helping Genesis apply a few last touches on the safe house and the necessities. We agreed to let everyone else hit the hay early since it's practically finished. Around noon we were all finished going through the list about five times and finally closing the doors with the keypads.

We both set out to the kitchen only having one thing in mind. Food.

I heard that the cooks made pasta with shrimp and lobster and right now I want it. If its gone before I get there, I'm throwing a bitch fit.

"Welp, I'm throwing a bitch fit." I said glaring at the pots on the stove. All I wanted was some shrimp and lobster pasta but nooo it just couldn't magically fill with more.

"Ugh, babe you will love this pa-" Maddox came walking in with a now empty bowl of pasta wide eyed once he caught on to the situation.

"Oh, shit." He said with a mouth full of food. If only I had some.

He reached into his pocket and grabbed a fifty dollar bill handing it over to me. "Here, how about you and Genesis go buy some food really quick and come back. Me and the guys want to discuss the plans with you both." He said while washing the bowl out.

My spirits lifted at the thought of going out to buy some seafood. Maybe I'll buy some boiled crab legs and lobster to eat with Genesis.

Speaking of which she's still glaring at the empty pots as we speak.

"Thanks babe. We'll be back in about twenty minutes." I give Maddox a quick kiss on the cheek and drag Genesis out of the house and to the car.

Getting inside and starting the car we headed to a seafood place. Genesis called in the order for the seafood boil while on the way there.

"So," She began after the phone hung up. "How are you and Maddox doing?" She asked.

I already knew what she was implying. From the crooked smile on her face and he mischievous look in her eyes, she wants to know if me and him had sex. Even though him and I agreed to wait until we have our moment, I've been so tempted. The times that Maddox and I were intimate was the best I've felt compared to regular sex. I mean I've had good sex, but I've never had the type that had me craving. The other day when I literally went down on him, I wanted so badly for him to pull me back close to him and rip my clothes off to shreds. I wanted him to make me completely his. I- I wanted to show him how much I loved him.

Even without the intimacy, I just crave him. That deep and sultry voice that can make me weak, those big strong arms that can hold me to pieces, those kisses he gives when I'm feeling low, and those corny jokes. Anyone can do these things, but not like he can.

"No. Not yet." I said. She must've caught my facial expression as well due to how surprised she looked.

"Is- is he like, stupid?!" She blurted out almost causing me to crash the car into the curb.

"Genesis!" I yelled. I could still feel my heart pounding in my chest and my hands shaking at the wheel.

"I'm serious! What is he waiting for?" She said while flailing her arms making other drivers give her weird looks at the stoplight.