Sounds good

See you then

And with that and a smile, I put down my phone.

"Oh, someone's happy. Let me guess, it's Michael."

"Correct."

"What did he do this time?"

"Nothing. Just talking to him makes me happy."

"Aww, you're so cute. I wish I was like that."

"Oh, c'mon, Di. I know you have a thing for Luke."

"I do not!"

"That's a load bullshit."

"Okay, maybe, I do have a little something for Luke."

"Ha, I knew it! I'm guessing that you're going to end up piss drunk and you'll hook up."

"I don't. He doesn't like me."

"Don't jump to conclusions so fast. I said that about Mikey and look at us now."

"You two aren't even dating yet."

"True, but we both like each other."

"Are you saying that Luke likes me?"

"Not exactly. I'm just saying to keep your heart and mind open for possibilities. You never know, he might." (i felt like my mother writing that.)

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay."

-

"Who's ready to get piss drunk?!" Ashton yells as the guys walk through the door. They're all wearing black skinny jeans and either a black graphic tee or a band shirt. Ash wears a bandana, Calum's hair is like always, Luke has it styled up as he usually does, and Michaels purple hair looks like perfection.

"We are!" Diana and I yell. I could see their jaws drop when they see us. Both of us are wearing the typical club dress; short, tight, and doesn't have much coverage.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Diana says and I laugh. Mike walks up to me.

"With you in that dress, I'll need to watch you. Guys will be all over you." He growls in my ear.

"I won't let them." I say and kiss him. Everybody else boos at us and I just laugh.

"Indie is coming, we'll need pick her up." Calum says.

"Awesome."

"So, Sarah, I heard about Robert and the police. How does to feel to be paranoia free?" Luke asks we walk out of the room, me holding Mikey's hand.

"I'm not entirely, but a lot of it is gone, and it feels great."

"Good. Does this mean you're okay? You know, wi-with your cutting a-and all?" He awkwardly asks and glance down at my scar-filled wrist.

"I'm getting there."

"Good."

"I do definitely feel much better now that Robert is one step closer to jail."

"So do we." Michael laughs. We talk the rest of the way until we get to the club.

"I'll get us some drinks, okay?" Mikey says.

"Alright." I say and sit down.

"Hey, hot thang. How about you hop in my truck? I could take you home, make you feel good." Some drunk man says. He wraps his arm around my waist and I pry them off.