Thirty Five: Pacing Thoughts and Dances

Start from the beginning

I chuckle under my breath as I heard the timid voice of Remus try his best to reply as 'respectfully' as he could. That's when it hit me, I hadn't planned to go to the dance at all or had anticipated that someone who actually ask me so I had no dress to wear to this dam thing.

"Hey Riddle over here," The posh feminine voice of Narcissa Black called out, "Are you going to the dance... Well of course you are and I have such a strong urge to give you the perfect makeover! You in?...  Perfect!" Without even responding she grabs me by the arm and starts leading me off towards the dungeons.

"Umm, where are we going?" I asked dragging my feet.

"Oh, yes, I forgot to say. We're going to the Slytherin common room because that's obviously where all my stuff is to give you the makeover." She chimed on, "I also have the perfect present to give to you!" For once I was so excited for someone to give me a 'girly' makeover. I couldn't wrap my head around how a 'posh snooty' girl like Narcissa would want to help me out and give me a makeover.

We continued to walk along the dungeons until she stopped at a plain brick wall.

"PUREBLOOD," She boomed at the wall, question her sanity I cocked my head to one side before a small thin passageway appeared in the wall. "Well, heirs first, right?' she gestured towards the passageway for me to go first.

I gingerly start walking slowly through the passageway and come out to a large emerald room. The soft green glow of a burning enchanted fire lit the majority of the room while the rest was lit by candles. The quiet murmuring of students was the only sound lingering in the air.

"Well, this was Riddle." As soon as the word Riddle left her mouth the quiet room fell even quieter you could hear a pin drop and everyone's heads whipped around to our direction. I followed her through to the main dorm room almost mainly lit by candle and firelight.

"So what colour is your dress? So I can match your make-up to your dress." She smiled.

"I actually..."

"You don't have a dress? Well, it's your lucky day! I have a spare dress that you will make you look Flawless." She reached into her trunk and pulled out a gorgeous forest green ballroom dress. The bodes lined with black lace and a few sequins scattered here and there. The skirt flowed down to the floor and it could sweep both guys and gals off their feet. (A/N- just want to remind everyone this is in their first year!)

 (A/N- just want to remind everyone this is in their first year!)

"Woah" My breath way completely taken away it was that beautiful.

"I know right! So... I'm thinking Silver eyeshadow and..." She went on and on about her whole vision for what she wanted me to look like and soon enough with a bit of magic my hair was neatly tucked away in a bun and my makeup was finished.

" She went on and on about her whole vision for what she wanted me to look like and soon enough with a bit of magic my hair was neatly tucked away in a bun and my makeup was finished

I couldn't wait to get out there and see Remus again

I couldn't wait to get out there and see Remus again. It's been so long and I really want to be with him again, I just needed time and so did he and now it's about time.