Two: Tears Create Friendships

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters they all belong to J.K Rowling (except for your character)
Y/n POV
"So y/n, do you know who Lily likes?" James asks with a smug look on his face but soon it disappeared when my answered left my lips.
I nod, "In fact, I do know who it is, but it is classified information and I shan't be telling you, so shut your fucking gob, you ignorant tog rag." I tried to put my best sassy voice on but that's when I heard Sirius say to Remus
"Mate, I won't be surprised if she gets into Slytherin with that mouth on her."
I just stare at the floor feeling tears starting to well up in my eyes, I look up and that's when my e/c met his beautiful amber eyes, I can tell he saw the tears starting to form so with that I grabbed my robes and ran from the compartment and straight to the bathroom where I could be alone.
As I was running I heard a faint yell of pain from Sirius as Remus starting punching Sirius, making James and Peter have to hold him back.
I lock myself in the bathroom and get changed into my robes, a single tear slid it's way down my s/c cheek as I placed my head in my hands. I've always had a knack for crying silently which is great when I don't want anyone to know how I feel.
I hear I soft knock at the door matched with a gentle voice.
"Hey y/n, it's Remus, please come out, I know what Sirius said to you but I swear he
only said it because he can't come up with a come back as good as that."
I open the door with a small smile on my face and was instantly inclosed in a hug
"Oh Remus, I know we just met but what would I do without you?"
"Um, well you would probably still be in the bathroom crying."
I laugh into his chest and pull away.
He leads me to an empty compartment, and all we do is talk, we find out so many things about each other I would have never of guessed.

Remus POV
"Mate, I won't be surprised if she gets into Slytherin with that mouth on her" Sirius says to me.
I wanted to punch him so hard he was going to die for that. I look up to see y/n's reaction, I knew she heard Sirius. I look deep into her e/c eyes, I can see she was hurt. She started reaching for her robes and then she ran for it. I couldn't stop myself, I got up and started punching Sirius I was probably the strongest one there because of my condition.
I started to run after her, I knew she would either be with Lily or in the bathroom. But me being me I went to the bathroom first, I knew someone was in a stall and that's when I heard a very soft sob and immediately knew it was y/n.
I ever so softly knock on the door and ask
"Hey y/n, it's Remus, please come out, I know what Sirius said to you but I swear he
only said it because he can't come up with a come back as good as that." At that given moment all I could think is of how much I hated seeing her cry or at least start to cry. I wanted to say something that would make y/n feel warm inside.
I see her small face with a little smile on her face, I couldn't stop myself and just hugged y/n.
"Oh Remus, I know we just met but what would I do without you?"
Once again I wanted to be funny but all I came up with was
"Um, well you would probably still be in the bathroom crying."
Even though I didn't expect it y/n giggled, y/n's laugh was amazing it filled me with all the light I needed in this world full of dark souls.
I showed her to an empty compartment and we talked and talked until we got to Hogwarts.
I found out her favourite colour was f/c.
And her birthday was b/d.
I really hope we are in the same house, I want to wake up every day and enter the common room to be met with that beautiful s/c face.