Seven: Planning Pranks

James POV
After me, Sirius and Peter had finished our breakfast we met up with Remus in divination.
"What a load of old bollocks divination is," I said plonking myself down.
"You could say that again" Sirius sighed.
"Oh and guys I have an idea for tonight" Sirius added in

Time skip brought to you by Dobby's Socks!!

Sirius POV
As soon as lunch hit me and the other marauders raced up to the common room to hear my genius idea.
"grindylow!" Peter shouted at the painting.
"Oh shove over peter where did you even get going low from! Balderdash!" James half yelled.
The painting swung open and we all sprinted up to our dorm.
"Ok guys this is what we're gonna do...." I whisper in case anyone in the common room can hear us.
"THAT'S A BLOODY GO—" Peter yelled.
"Peter, what's up with you yelling today? do you want to get caught?" I interrupt.
Peter shakes his head.
"Good, we do it during Herbology. I can already see the look on the professor's face."
We all laugh and quickly head down to the great hall before lunch is over.

Time skip to Herbology class

Y/N POV
As soon as we got let out of Defence against the dark arts Lily and I walk to our next lesson, Herbology, great.
"Hey Y/N, Lily, Wait up!" Remus basically shouts.
I quickly turn around.
"Hey Remus, what's up"
"Umm, you guys might need these. Put them on when the lesson starts okay?" Remus hands both me and Lily ear plugs and nose plugs.
"Okay........." Lily and I say at the same time.
All three of us continue to walk to Herbology chattering away.