Five: Houses And Classes

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters they all belong to J.K Rowling (except for your character)
Y/n POV
"BETTER BE...
GRYFFINDOR!"
Everyone from the Gryffindor table rose up welcoming me to their house, with Remus engulfing me into a big bear-like hug.
"I can't believe it y/n, we're in the same house! I can't wait for classes together!" Remus said with a smile
"I can't believe it either I was scared for a second in case the hat put me in Slytherin!"
Professor Dumbledore stood up from his chair and tapped a glass silencing the room.
"Welcome all new first-year students, I hope your year at Hogwarts will be full of fun and 'adventures'"
emphasising on the adventures while looking at Remus, James, Sirius and Peter.
"I can expect many stomachs growling so... LET THE FEAST BEGIN!" With a clap of his hands, plates upon plate appeared all full of the most delicious and mouth-watering foods. From beef rips covered in barbecue sauce to burgers with waffles for buns. Many of us dug in at once and started refuelling.

Remus POV
I was staved, I was reaching for a bread roll but that when I touched it, y/n's hand, it's sent shivers down my spine.
But I have to admit it I do have a small crush on y/n, wait no, make that a big crush on y/n. She's amazing, she is funny, smart, and that smile! I could just see her smile all day and never get bored.
I looked at her to see she was covered in a red flush but yet again I was too, probably redder then Lily's hair, and that's saying ALOT! I pull away and she grabs the bread roll, I grab one a short while after so it doesn't happen again.
We got handed our timetables to see what classes we have at what times, obviously me and y/n had classes together.
First class at 9:00 am-9:50 am: Potions with Professor Slughorn
Second class at 10:00 am-10-50 am: Divination with Professor Trelawney
Third class at 11:00 am-11:50 am: Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall
Fourth class at 12:00 pm-12:50 pm: Charms with Professor Flitwick
Fifth class: at 14:00 pm-14:50 pm: defence against the Dark arts with Professor Carrow
Sixth class at 15:00 pm-15:50 pm: Muggle studies with Professor Burbage
And evening class at 22:00 pm-23:50 pm : Astrology with Professor Aurora Sinistra