Nine: The Aftermath

(A/n sorry I just find that video absolutely hilarious)
Lily's POV
"Goddammit Y/N, I can't believe this smell is not going to come out of our clothes and hair for a whole week! I can't go around the school smell this rank!" I couldn't stop ranting about this.
I can't believe the stupid Marauders did this.
"Lily it isn't that bad nothing a bit of magic can't fix, right?" Y/n says.
I sigh, "I guess so..."
We continue walking back up to the common room but get held up by some Slytherins.
"Well well well, if it isn't two unattended first-year Gryffindors. What should we do with you lot this fine evening?" One of the sixth year Slytherins say.
"Well well well, if it isn't three unattended sixth-year Slytherins," y/n mocks
"you have two options: bugger off and leave us alone, or fight us." She continues.
I try and pull her away but she would not budge. I noticed she already had her hand on her wand ready to whip it out and use it, so I followed suit.
"Hmm, boys what shall it be? Boring filthy muggle way of doing things, or the fun pureblood way?"
Y/n looked disgusted that they were calling the 'fun pureblood' way of doing thing harming or causing minor or serious injury to each other, since she was also a pureblood.
The three of them shared a dirty smirk and pulled their wands out.
"Expelliarmus!" Y/n yells and one of the boy's wand fly out of his hand.
Y/n POV
After I yell expelliarmus the poor chap looked shocked and stumbled back in case I would do anything else but after that, the other two were looking for blood.
"You filthy little witch, crucio" the 'leader' of the group said.
All the horrible nightmares from back home came into my head, I felt pain all over my body and collapsed onto the floor. Then everything went black...