Eighteen: Welcome Back Pranks- Part Two

Remus POV
The night air was empty and hollow except for the occasional whistle of the wind. I laid on my scarlet four poster bed staring up at the ceiling, I glance towards the calendar propped up on my sit table. Full moon in two days, but y/n is coming back tomorrow. I sigh and close my heavy eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

Beep, beep, beep!
My alarm starts going ballistic and screams at me to wake up, I gag slightly as I get a giant waft of what smells like millions of turds that have been shoved into our dormitory. I rip off my duvet covers and sprint immediately into the bathroom to wash the smell off myself. The hot steam from the shower swirls around my body and the hot water beats down onto my head, a pertinent smile plastered on to my face. I step out of the shower and the coldness bites at my skin, I tug on my uniform and go back into the dorm.
"James! Sirius! Peter!" I shout, shaking all of them wake covering my mouth and noise so I don't inhale any of the horrid smell.
"What the hell did you guys do when I went to bed," I continue, but crack up laughing when I see Sirius' hair and James face.
"Bloody hell guys! you should go clean up" I tell them.
They all look at each other and start gagging when they smell the foul smell and they all run to the bathroom.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GUYS DO TO MY HAIR!?" I heard Sirius yell.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FACE!?" James called out in anger.
"WHY CANT I GET INTO THE BATHROOM!?" Peter squeaked.
"WHY HASN'T ANYTHING HAPPENED TO YOU REMUS!?" They all shout in unison.
"I don't know guys, but I can promise you I didn't do any of the—" I start but Sirius interrupts me.
"WHY ISN'T THIS CRAP COMING OUT OF MY HAIR!?" Sirius screams.

I leave all of the guys behind and enter the common room.
"Hey Lilly," I wave.
"Have you seen Y/N yet? She's meant to be coming back today" I question.
"No not yet, but all her stuff is back in her room as well as some other interesting muggle things... but nah I haven't seen her," she says.
"Wait, what type of other stuff?" I ask.
"Err, stuff like green and silver muggle hair dye and industrial paint. Why?" I barge out the common room before I give her a reply, sooo y/n was responsible for all of this. Great, now I definitely know there's gonna be something coming for me as well.

I sigh and go straight to the library hoping y/n would be there, I look around the empty library, no sign of her. I start heading towards the great hall for breakfast when it hits me, she probably in the kitchens. I pick up my pace and tickle the pear on a painting, I step inside and see a beautifully breathtaking girl sitting on one of the tables in a merry conversation with three of the house elves.
"Y/n?" I pant, my heart racing. The girl turns her head her and her gorgeous e/c eyes meet my own caramel ones.
"Remus?" She whispers before jumping off the table and encasing me in a giant hug.
"It's so great to see you again Remus!" she says tucking a strand of h/c hair behind her ear.
"It's so great to see you as well!" I reply.

We talk for a few more minutes before I bring up the whole prank situation.
"Hey y/n?" I start, she looks over at me.
"Yes?" She says.
"What type of stuff did you do to the guys?" I question.
"Oh that," she laughed nervously.
"Well I dyed Sirius' hair and painted James face, obviously, but it won't go away for 48 hours, they gotta show their Slytherin pride" she giggles
"And Peter?" I continue.
"Peter can't enter any bathroom and if he does he has to compliment Andromeda Black, his crush," she tells me in uncontrollable laughter.
"You're a genius, you know that right?" I ask, her s/c cheeks flush a pinkish tinge as her lips curl up into a small smirk.
"Come on, we're gonna be late for breakfast!" She grabs me by the hand and leads me out of the kitchens and towards the great hall.

Y/N POV
I lead Remus towards the great hall dragging him along, we walk towards the other Marauders and Lily, giggling as I see James' face, Sirius' hair and Peter trying his best to 'hold it in'. after I received hugs from everyone I take a seat and we all start eating out meals. I eat as many soft fluff pancakes soaked with gooey maple syrup anything was better than that food in the infirmary, so naturally, I had to stuff my face. I gently pull out my wand making sure nobody noticed and pointed it towards Remus under the table, with a small flick of my wand his whole uniformed turned into a bright pink leotard, a tutu to match, point shoes and a fluffy, flower-covered tiara and bright pink makeup.
(Picture At The Top)
Remus lets out a shriek which makes everyone turn their head and laugh. Sirius leans over the table and gives me a big high five as Remus glares at the both of us. Pink really was his colour! However, Remus thought differently he stood up and stomped out of the hall and towards the Gryffindor Common room (I'm guessing) to get changed.

While Remus was gone the other Marauders all confronted me about what I did to them, I explain the circumstances to them about what has happened, Peter looked utterly horrified that he would have to talk, let alone compliment Andromeda just to be able to use the bathroom.

Time to start another day back at school and I'm so excited and looking forward to it!

(A/N thank you so much House_of_Black for recommending the idea for Remus' prank, you all should check her out she's so talented and amazing!)