Forteen: Letters and Lockets

Remus POV
Once I got dressed for bed and the smell of mint toothpaste was hanging in the air I clamber into my burgundy striped bed and fell asleep holding y/n's tightly letter under my pillow. A certain beautiful h/c fills my dreams, her bubbly laugh echoes around my head and the smell of her faint cinnamon perfume
(feel free to change perfume smell if you don't like it) in cases my senses. I wake up with a huge smile plastered on my face and like that it shall stay until I get to see her again, but for now off to classes for another week. I slide out of bed before all the others and head towards the oak bathroom door to get changed. I jank my pyjama shirt over my head and threw it to the floor while my fingertips graze over my faint scars on my chest and stomach, I retract my finger and snatch the white school shirt off the counter and pull it over my head, I put on my pants, my vest and my Gryffindor robes and head down to the common room after I grab y/n's note off my bedside table. The letter was so important to me, it was the most dated thing I had from her in a — and always made me feel better knowing she was ok.
"Morning Lilly" I call out as I see her already sitting in the common room.
"Morning Remus," she says not looking up from the book she's reading.

I walk over to her and take a seat on the sofa right next to her and pull out the note.
"It's from y/n, you should read it because it's addressed to you as well since you are her best friend." I rambled on as a smile crept onto her freckled face and she snatches the note out of my hand. She reads through the neat handwriting a couple times through and laughs.
"She's a genius she is, making a house elf pass it on so Madam Pomfrey won't find out." She giggled
"Yeah, genius." I echo laughing looking down.
"Oh wait here Remus, I have something for you." She handed me back the note and skips back up the girl's dorm and soon returns with a small gold locket in her hand. (Picture at the top)
"Here," she passes me the locket "the letter seems really important to you so keep it in this locket, then you won't lose it."
"Who does it belong to?" I question since I want to be aware of who it belongs to.
"It's y/n's she won't mind you having it for a while, so don't worry." She reassured.
"Well thank you, Lilly, I should really start heading to the library to return these books," I said
"Ok cya, Remus," she said as I stand up and head to the entrance of the common room.
I creep through the halls with my satchel full to the brim with books, I pull the note out of my robe pocket and place it in my palm while standing in a shadowed corner
"Diminuendo" I whisper making the note starts shrinking smaller and smaller, I fold up the paper and place it inside the locket putting it around my neck.

I start walking again keeping on my headlong course towards the library. Once I get there to return all my necessary books is when I got a great idea.
I start rummaging frantically through my satchel and pull out a crumpled piece of parchment and a quill.    
I start to scribble down a letter in reply to y/n and rush out of the library and towards the kitchen getting a few questioning looks, I needed her to get this note I'm so determined for her to receive this. By no time I find my self-standing in front of the portrait of a fruit bowl and I reach up to tickle the small pear. Out of nowhere, two large doors appear, I burst through the doors.
"WISPY!" I yell making all the house elves scream and hide
"Sorry everyone," I say in a more hushed tone "have you seen Wispy I'm in need of her help."
Wispy comes plodding around the corner.
"How may Wispy be of service to Mr Lupin?" She asks with her bat-like ears down.
I get down on my knees to be at the same level as her.
"Do you remember when y/n y/l/n gave you that note to give to me?" I ask hopefully.
She nods in reply and I pull out the note I wrote to y/n earlier.
"Well could you give this to her, but please do it when Madam Pomfrey isn't there." I hand her the note.
"Wispy is happy to help Mr Lupin." She puts out her small little fist and I give her a fist bump.
"Thank you Wispy," I say as she disappears and heads to the infirmary.
I couldn't help but smile whenever I think of her.