Three: Hogwarts Castle

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters they all belong to J.K Rowling (except for your character)
Y/n POV
The train soon came to a halt and the prefects started clearing the train of any lost first years.
I and Remus stepped off the platform to be met with what he said he called his friend group
'The Marauders'
"Hey, y/n was it? I'm sorry about what I said on the train." Sirius said looking like a wimp for apologising.
"It's ok Sirius, it's not a problem," I reply
We all where hushed along to board the small boats that would take us to the castle to be sorted.
Oh, I pray to god that I and Lily are in the same house.

Remus's POV
I, Sirius, Lily and y/n got into a boat together and the boats started drifting off toward Hogwarts under the twinkling stars. I look toward the moon, I started feeling uneasy, it was a full moon in a few days, the Marauders know as well as all the professors. But what will y/n say when she sees me covered in scars?
————
The boats soon came to a halt and all clamber out of the boats, with y/n being the last person out I lend my hand to her to help her out. Her e/c eyes mirroring the whole universe above us making me fall deep within them, I snap out of my trance and pull her out of the boat.
I walk with y/n and all the Marauders, not to forget Lily of course, through the empty halls of the castle to the great hall. Out the corner of my eye I see y/n looking extremely nervous, so being a nice guy I put my arm around her should giving her a half hug. She looked up and smiles at me.
————
Y/n POV
I was so nervous I was visibly shaking, but that's when I felt a warm, gentle arm around my shoulder it was Remus. He really knew how to comfort me.
After a while of waiting, we finally enter the great hall to be sorted.

Sorry guys for a short chapter but now Y/n, Lily, Remus and the Marauders get to be sorted.