Seventeen: Welcome Back Pranks- Part One

Y/N POV
Two days pass by but it felt like years and years of waiting.
However, eventually, Thursday rolls around which is such a relief for me
I wake up in the small cramped isolation room with the bright sun beating down upon my face, immediately a smile crawls onto my face, I couldn't be any happier.
I peer over at my clock. 5:37 am. Perfect.
I jump out of bed almost losing my balance and tripping over but quickly recover, laughing at myself.
I pull on my pristine Gryffindor uniform, gosh it feels so good of me to be wearing it once again. I walk around the small room so familiar to me and pick up all of my belongings and put them in a small bag that was in my bedside table drawer.
I look around at the empty walls for the last time before I leave, at least for a while. My hand reaches out and grasps the copper door handle with a sigh and walk over to Madam Pomfrey's office.
I knock gently on her door with my right hand.
"come in, " she calls out I pull open the door, she looks up at me over the Daily Prophet newspaper she's reading.
"ah Y/N how may I help you?" she asks me calmly.
"I just wanted to say thank you for taking care of me over these past few weeks, since I will be going today" I reply kindly
"well, it was my pleasure. It is my job, after all, have a good day back in class today and be careful." she tells me raising an eyebrow.
I smile and close her door walking out of the infirmary.

The halls were completely empty as I stroll up to the Gryffindor common room, Remus usually woke up at six. so, obviously I had to do a prank to welcome myself back, it was only natural.
"Oh look who it is, it's great to see you back!" the fat lady calls out from her painting.
"thank you, it's great to see you too, "I exclaim.
"Balderdash" I call out and the painting door swings open to reveal the scarlet room, the smell of nutmeg and the soft crackle of the dying fire. I dash up the stairs to the girl's dormitory making sure not to wake any of the other girls up and go straight into the bathroom.
"Accio green and silver hair dye" I whisper, immediately two muggle boxes of hair dye appear on the counter. I stuff both boxes into my pockets and stroll over to the boy dormitory staircase.

I pull out my wand
"immobulus" I whisper pointing the tip of my wand towards the staircase and gingerly walk up them. I slowly open the door and see the four boys fast asleep, I cover my nose and mouth with my robe as I flick my wand to spread the smell of poppy pollen around their room and quickly dart back to the girls dorm to wait for it to kick in.
(the pollen from poppys makes you feel sleepy)

After a couple minutes, I head back to the boys dormitories and see the four boys still fast asleep, yay.
I tiptoe over to Peter's bed first and place a charm on him so that if he needed the toilet he would have to give Sirius' cousin, Andromeda Black (his crush) a compliment just to be able to enter the bathroom.

I move over to Sirus' bed, I knew exactly what to do with him. I flicked my wand and all the black drained from his 'perfect' locks until they where platinum blond. I start to gently apply the green and silver hair dye but give up a quarter of the way through and finish it off with magic topped off with an unwashable charm so he can't get rid of it easily.

Next victim James. On his face, I painted the works SLYTHERIN ROCKS! in giant letters in industrial paint, and once again it had a charm on it so it was basically impossible for everyone to get off except for me. Oh, and I changed James robes for some Slytherin robes but to him, they appeared like the classic scarlet coloured Gryffindor colours.

Oh and Remus, I had something planned for him for when we are all in the great hall. I start to walk towards the door to leave but after I spray a little muggle thing called liquid ass all over their room, their robes and on them.

Authors Note
Hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter. part two will be coming out on Monday between 6pm and 8pm
(my usual uploading time) thanks for reading this fanfic I really appreciate it.
-Willow Lupin