Twenty Seven: Muggle Prom Dresses

A/N: I'm thinking of doing a DIFFERENT BOOK for each year at hogwarts. Would all of you want that or would you want it all in this ONE book. In the comments please say if you would like MANY books or just ONE book. Thank you all for reading this book. Love you all. -Willow Lupin <3

James POV

"For training you will run from here to the Quidditch pitch, run around the pitch twice then run back to here. Now begin!" She pretty much yells at everyone and gestures for everyone to start running.

  "Come on girls. Hurry up! It's long distance so pace yourselves!" she yells again but specifically towards Y/N and Lily, before they take off.

"Come on, you too ladies!" booms her voice smirking at each Peter, Sirius, Remus and I. Unlike anyone else we just wander out of the gates instead of running. Once we get out of earshot of anyone around we all start talking and planning our upcoming pranks.

I look up from the gravel path to see Y/N skipping merrily away from Lily, I couldn't help but but chuckle.

"Prongs, what are you laughing at?" Remus asks his voice husky. I was about to respond when I hear Y/N scream at the top of her lungs.

"OO LA LA!"

"What the hell is Y/N on this early on a Monday?" Sirius says smirking, out of the corner of my eye I could see Remus gritting his teeth at Sirius' comment. Honestly, I can't tell if this is just The Werewolf Within him just overreacting or if Remus really likes Y/N that much he would go against his friends just for her to be near her.

"Hey, Remus, just breathe" I whisper to him patting his back a couple times, all I got in reply was a soft smile.

"How do you guys feel about ditching this practice and head back so we can leave?" Sirius asks after a few moments of silence.

"I-I don't th-think th-that's a g-good idea" Peter stutters nervously fumbling with his chubby fingers.

"I shall take that as a 'yes' from Wormtail, any objections from the others?" He continues, Remus and I both say nothing at all. "Okay then let the Marauders roll out!" Sirius commands as a couple people run past us back to the castle (since they have finished the track).

We all turn around and start running at full speed back down the path we had just come up to get back to the castle in order to leave as soon as we got back to the training grounds. We run back through the gates and start to come to a halt.

"Well, you boys finished fast since you where the last to leave, also regarding the part where you WALKED out of the gates" The professor says.

"Ha, Yeah... w-we are... Very f-fit... A-aspiring Quid-ditch... Players t-to b-be exact" Sirius pants keeling over like he was about to have a heart attack.

"Yep... V-very... F-f-fit," I add on trying to get my breath back "He-ey... Where's P-Pete?" I glance over at Remus (who seemed completely fine and wasn't out of breath at all) to see him pointing in a certain direction. My eyes follow the line that Remus' finger was pointed in and then my eyes land on a large blob collapsed face down in a large puddle of mud. There is nothing I have ever seen that has made Peter look more like a Pig than in this very moment.

"Everyone who is here is excused to get dressed and you may have the rest of this period of" She kindly says.

"I-I th-think I'm going to st-stay just a bit l-longer" Sirius says putting his hand out still breathless "O-Okay I'm good now"

I walk over to where Peter the Pig lay and helped him up and the four of us all walk back into the castle to get changed and to just chill momentarily.

----------

Time Skip After Getting Changed

--------

"Merlin's Beard, I just realised something bloody brilliant!" I say leaping up from the stairs which we sat up. "Shit, I shouldn't have gotten up that quickly" I mumble "Anyway, Muggle Studies today is a double period which means we have a FREE PERIOD!!!" I yell.

"Oooo! I have an idea for a prank" Sirius smirks "However we just have this period to get everything we need and set it up tonight"

We discuss the materials we needed for the prank: A lot Muggle Prom dresses, enough for everyone in Slytherin.

Then we just have to find a way to get into the Slytherin Common room. Maybe Lily can help us out with that and then I can also ask her why Y/N was saying "OO LA LA", I have been questioning it since it happened so I might as well ask what it was about. Y/N and Lily could also help us get a hold of all the Muggle prom dresses.

Author Note:
I am so sorry I haven't updated for a couple weeks I've been working on some other writing that I will hopefully post soon for the short stories book. I'll try my best to get back on track with my publishing schedule.
Love you all, have a great day or night.
-Willow Lupin