Twenty Two: preparation

Remus POV

A little while after 5:00pm the dorm door slowly creaks open and the three other boys pile into the room.

"Hey Remus you feeling..." James stops mid sentence as his eyes land on a head H/C hair tucked up in my bed "Merlin's Beard what the fuck is she doing in here?!"

"Langue James" Peter squeaks.

i slowly close my book and set it down neatly on the desk.

"well James, she was feeling very sick then fainted, and i was given strict instructions from Mcgonagall to keep a close eye on her and i can't do that if she's in the girls dorm. can i?" i explain.

"Just make sure she's out of here before you leave, none of us wanna deal with her." Sirius sighs plopping himself down on his bed.

"yeah, yeah whatever mate" i reply rolling my eyes.

all four of us start talking about different pranks we have plans for while Y/N was fast asleep in my bed. I use the small amount of energy i have left to lift myself off the floor and head down to the main common room to talk to a certain red haired girl.

"Hey Lily," i manage to get out "could you go up to my dorm Y/N is in there asleep and she needs to get back to the girls dorm."

"What is she even doing in there? You look so pale are you -" she starts but i interrupt her

"i really can't explain right now just go and get her" i tell her and she immediately jumps up from the sofa and heads towards my dorm. i make my way down to the whomping willow, my head spinning as i throw a rock as hard as i can to hit the small knott positioned next to a root.

Once the tree freezes i run as fast as i can down the small tunnel into the shrieking shack to transform.

----------
A/N
Sorry for such a short chapter for today like I said in the last author's note I have a writer block and this is the bets I could do. Once again sorry and thank you for reading this book