Six: Big Changes

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters they all belong to J.K Rowling (except for your character)
Author note:
Really sorry guys I haven't written for two months just trying to work some stuff out but now I will try my best to write more often to write and if you have any suggestions just leave them in the comments and I will have a look.
Thanks for reading

Remus' POV
It has been 3 weeks since this term started and tonight is the full moon. What will happen to Y/N when she see's me gone? What will think when I'm in the hospital room in the morning? My mind was racing with thoughts and my mind wouldn't stop thinking not even for one second.
"Hey, Remmy!" Y/N called as she hopped down the stairs into the common room and sat in her favourite chair opposite mine by the fire. "Are you ok? You look really ill, maybe you should go to Madam Pom—"
"I'm fine Y/N" I said with a slightly sad undertone.
"Remus, if you need anything just let me know" she gave me a soft smile, stood up and headed to the great hall for breakfast.
After that I just stared into the fire, but got snapped out of my trance by a giant crashing and banging coming from me and the other guy's dorm, followed by Peter yelling and falling down the stairs with a crab holding tightly on the tip of his nose.
"GET IT OFF ME!" Peter yelled, I jump up off the couch wave my wand and the crab disappear. And as expected at the top of the stair collapsed on the ground laughing their asses off where Sirius Black and James Potter.
"No fair Moony, you ruined the fun!" Sirius managed to say between his great commotion of laughing
After a while, we all headed down to the great hall for breakfast.

——————-
Y/N's POV
Once I reach the great hall look around for Lily and see an empty seat in front of her, so I skip over and plonk myself down.
"Hey, Lils," I say,
"Oh hey Y/N"
"Umm Lily, we should eat and get out of here as fast as possible. The guys are coming down in 10." I warn.
"Ok great."
We get three-quarters of the way through our eggs Benedict before there is an obnoxious shout.
"OHHHHHH MY LILY FLOWER!" James yelled in a sing-songy voice.
"Oh, crap" me and Lily say at the same time.
At this moment I signal to Lily we both get up gingerly and sprint as fast as we can out of the great hall, past James, Sirius, Peter and a laughing Remus.
As soon as we get a far enough distance away Lily and I broke into a fit of giggles. "Ok, ok come on Y/N we have to go down to the dungeons we have potions with Slughorn first," Lily says.
We turn the corner and start heading for the dungeons.

——————-
Sirius's POV
I must grant it to Y/N and Lily it was pretty smooth. And once they started sprinting away James looked like he just witnessed a murder. We all sat down and started eating, just all Moony did be sit there pushing his food around his plate. It was only a couple days ago that he told us his condition, me and James here trying to be supportive but all Peter was doing was making Remus feel worst about it.
"Hey mate, you need to eat it's gonna be a long night for you so you need as much strength as you can," I said
"Yeah Sirius is right, I wish we could do more to help you and you know your condition." James chimed in.
"Thanks, guys for trying to help, but I'm not hungry." Remus stood up and started walking off to his first class.
"James he looks awful, we need to help him through this is some way," I whisper to James
"I know Sirius but there isn't much we can do."