Eight: Pranks

Y/N POV
Once Lily, Remus and I get inside the greenhouse we find an empty place opposite the Slytherins and put our nose and earplugs in. I look around and also notice that Molly Prewett, Arthur Weasley, Frank Longbottom, all the marauders and a few of the Marauder friends are also wearing ear plugs and nose plugs.

"Well good afternoon class, today we will be taking care of our Cabbages, so go get your hungry little cabbages and feed them! Go on get on with it!" The professor says.
We all scramble for our 'cannibalistic' Cabbages.
"Ima name mine... Mr Cabb Bob" I declare as the cabbage opens from the centre to be fed (kind of like a cross between a Venus flytrap and a Demogorgon) Remus and Lily both laugh and we feel our little cabbages.

I let out a little scream as multiple air horns go off, so much for the earplugs work. Suddenly the cabinets that were under the workbenches open and a bunch of baby mandrakes holding air horns and dung bomb flying out sitting inside muggle roller skates. I couldn't help but laugh at what the Marauders managed to pull off. You can't deny it but seeing baby mandrakes rolling out of cabinets holding dung bombs is the funniest thing you will ever see, and the look on the Slytherin's faces was priceless.

I glance over at Lily who isn't having as fun and I am, was wrestling with a Mandrake to get her text book back. I nudge James in the rips and he looks straight at Lily.
"Sorry Y/N have to go, BUSINESS CALLS! IM COMING MY LILY FLOWER!" James shout and runs off to help Lily.