Twenty: "Oh Give Up Moony!"

Remus POV

After facing my Boggart i was pleased that i handled it that well, even if i did get some weird looks for my greatest fear being the full moon. You can't blame me if they knew about my, err, 'furry little problem' as James liked to call it.

I strode over to my mates who sat on multiple small wooden chairs where we expected to observed all the other students face their Boggarts. However it didn't go like that at all. I watched as Y/N stepped up in front of the large wardrobe.

"what do you think her fear will be?" James says nudging me in the ribs his face still painted in Slytherin colours, i just shrug. Sometimes, someones fears are so unexpected you don't even have a chance of guess what that persons fear could be.

"Its probably gonna be the sorting hat telling her she got into Slytherin." The green haired Sirius chuckles. I could feel the anger bubble inside me and bit down of my lip as hard as i could so i wouldn't say anything to Sirius that i would regret, in the process drawing some blood.

I gaze back up to where Y/N stood, then moved my eyes over to the wardrobe where two people stood, looking at Y/N with cold, soulless eyes. Who ever these two people are, they where horrible, i thought as they started shouting remarks at the fearful girl.

Out of the corner of my eye i could see James start to shift forward in his chair about to stand up and intervene with the whole situation as one of the two people raised a hand to Y/N. I suddenly went into panic mode as i saw Y/N make a fight or flight choice, tears rolled down her face and without hesitation she sprinted out of the room and down the corridor.

I leaped out of my chair, soon followed by James then Sirius while Peter still sat their like a Potato. I followed her out of the room trying to keep up with her speed, even though being a werewolf came with being a pretty fast runner even i couldn't keep up with her. However I wasn't going to give up that easily.

I kept on my track and soon enough i saw her run out of the school gates and into the Forbidden Forest.

"Y/N!" I yelled over and over again

I lent against the stone wall trying to catch my breath, feeling so light headed the thought of fainting on my mind. I was going to start running after her again after i had caught my breath when i felt a hand on my shoulder and spun around.

"Oh give up Moony! It's no use!" Sirius frowns. I swear to god he's going to kill me one day!

"Shut up Pads." I glare back at him.

"Dude if she's trying to get away from everyone and has to go into the Forbidden Forest to do that, give up alr-" i interrupt him with a hard punch to the face. However he did have a point so I stormed back inside the castle, hoping to seek some answers from James (since they have known each other for a long time) or maybe even Lily.

Anyway i have to prepare for tonight and hope she gets out of the forest before the full moon comes up.

Y/N POV

i could feel all the anger and sadness erupt out of my body and turn into a giant mass of destruction. apparently the classes did nothing for me, i couldn't control myself or see what i was doing the only thing that was visible was darkness all around me.

I try my best to try and bring myself out of it. I rack my brain for what feels like hours before it makes any difference at all, until i think of one more thing making everything come to a stop and releases me from this mental prison.

I lie there on the leaf covered forest floor shivering from cold as i look up at the cloud covered blue sky. I gather myself and make an attempt at standing up using a tree for stability, my head still throbbing and my vision blurred. I try to figure out where in the forest I might be but there's no use, until I hear someone clear their throat. I quickly turn on my heal and look over at the two people standing in between two trees.

"hello Y/N," the wrinkled face man says "I hope you don't mind if we have a small conversation right now."

"Oh, umm, it's fine professor Dumbledore, Sir." I say rubbing my face.

"I would like you to meet someone that will be able to help you better than Professor Kettleburn can, since this time, this wizard has experience with situations like these." I nod along to his statement raising an eyebrow. I glance over his shoulder at the dusty blonde hair man behind him, who appears to holding a large briefcase and had a blue coat on.

"this is Newt Scamander, hopefully, he will be able to help you." Dumbledore continues.

finally a small glimmer of hope relights inside of me, this might be the end of all this mass destruction. Maybe I can overcome all this crap.

AUTHORS NOTE
Very sorry for not updating last week but now since it's the Holidays where I live I will try and upload as much as I can in this two week span. Thank you so much for reading this book I really appreciate it.
-Willow Lupin