Thirty Two: Bear Hugs

!!!THERE ARE FANTASTIC BEASTS CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD SPOILERS IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

Y/N POV

"And what can I do for you boys?" I asked, turning around slowly

"What the hell where are you doing at Slytherin table?" The flustered red-faced James questioned. He was right to be a bit confused, same as the others. James and I practically grew up together so he was pretty much a brother to me, so obviously he cared for me as a big brother cares for his sister.

"I was eating lunch if you couldn't tell" I replied bluntly, completely straight-faced.

"But why that table?" He continued to question.

"Why not that table?" I said raising an eyebrow, turning around walking back to the common room to grab my stuff, before I met up with Newt for 'training'. Next thing I know James is glued to my side the whole time. Surprisingly the other Marauders where nowhere to be seen until later on.

"Is there something your not telling me (Your Nickname)?" He asked me, trying his best to find out why I was giving them the cold shoulder. I didn't reply.

"You know I'm here for you, right?" He said.

"I know James, as am I for you. However right now I have to meet up with someone and I won't be able to come to the double period of Charms class with you, I hope that's okay. But we can talk later." I reassure putting a hand on his shoulder.

"How about we meet next to the Black Lake at 3:30 PM?" He asks.

"Perfect. I'll see you then." I said as he pulled me into a hug. I didn't realise before but we had already made it all the way to the Gryffindor tower.

"Balderdash" I project looking at the painting as it swung open, I rush inside and grab my satchel, exit the scarlet room, then run down all of the gigantic stairs and out to the main courtyard.

"Just on time Miss Riddle," The man in the blue trench coat said "We're going to head into the dark forest, just in case you transform, we don't want there to be mass destruction."

"Just out of curiosity what will we be doing today?" I asked cocking my head to one side.

"Well, we're not going to be doing any physical work today. We will be mainly working on mental stuff, getting to know where you are at the moment, and with this sort of work we definitely need to work on trust." He chattered merrily.

As we walked along the wide gravel path go deeper and deeper into the forest, I had one question I really had to ask.

"If you don't mind me asking... How many Obscuruses have you helped in the past?" I conversed.

"I've only helped one, but that is double what every wizard and witch have helped. But I did get some help from my wife, Tina and her sister Queenie. So one day they might come and help out if you don't mind" He chuckled.

"What was their name?" I added.

"His name was Credence Barebone, but he now goes by Aurelius Dumbledore which is his birth name" He noted.

We soon came to a clearing in the forest where a fallen tree and a stump where, we both took a seat and continued talking. After we had talked about everything he needed to know before we went into the actual lesson, he taught me all about his Bowtruckle, Pickett, who was very adorable might I add.

Before either of us knew it it was already time to go back to the castle since the fourth period was extremely close to ending. We walk back down the track towards the grand castle, luckily for me, Newt let me hold Pickett for the way back since I gained Pickett's trust.

----------

TIME SKIP TO 3:30 PM

----------

I walked along towards the bank of the black lake. continuously fiddling with my hands and leaves I picked off trees I passed under. My stomach was full of butterflies which got worse and worse with each step I took closer to where I could see James sitting under a tree.

"Hey, Jimboooooo!!!" I yelled at him from a metre or two away causing him to jump out of his skin and hit his head against a tree branch which was above him.

"Oh, Hey (Your Nickname), what was it you needed to talk to me about?" He groaned as he rubbed his head.

"umm... We might both want to sit down for this." I told him my eyes starting to well up.

"You see the other day, I found out I'm actually adopted so Y/P/N (Your Parent's Names) aren't actually my birth parents." I blabbered.

"I'm so sorry about that Y/N, do you know who your actual parents are." He apologized putting an arm around me.

"The adopted part isn't even close to what the real issue is... You see I only know who my father is..." I explained as a few tears started rolling down my face.

"Well, who is he?" He continued.

"H-h-he-he is Tom R-R-Riddle... Th-that's why I-I sat at S-Slytherin table, a-and I-I'm getting r-re-resorted into S-s-Slytherin." I elaborated tears now streaming down my cheeks.

"Look if you really are You-Know-Who's daughter, you are not like him. You are so pure of heart and he's not. I'm always going to be here for you, okay? I'm not going anywhere any time soon." He promised pulling me into a giant bear hug.

"T-thank y-yo-you James" I replied smiling through the tears. Once I calmed down and my tears stopped that's when I explained to James the situation I had faced with Remus.

"When are you going to tell the others?" James asked me.

"I'm not sure... If possible would you be able to do it for me? it would be easier that way." I mumbled.

"Yeah, of course. I would do anything for my 'sister'. When would you like me to tell them?" He smiled.

"I don't mind. But hopefully, as soon as you can tell them." I declared.

"Of course." He replied pulling me once again into another bear hug.