Sixteen: Remus' Note

Y/N POV
My e/c eyes immediately lit up as I recognised the neat handwriting. It was Remus.
It said-

Dear Y/N,
It is so great to hear from you and reading that you are all right,
I was so worried and so were the others.
I can't wait until I can see you again in a week it's been so lonely
Without you here with the other Marauders.
Oh, also your house elf messenger idea was amazing!
Wishing you the best.
-Remus Lupin

A large grew onto my s/c cheeks as I clutched the small piece of parchment between my fingertips and held it close to my chest thinking about the day I can get to see him.
The door creeks open and I shove the parchment inside my pillowcase.
"Well 'Ello, my dear! Pardon me but is it ok if we commence another lesson I have two free sessions today."
The old wizard, also known as Professor Kettleburn comments.
"Err, sure thing Professor," I answer with a small smile, "nothing else to do here anyway," I mumble under my breath.
"Yay! Perfect!" Like the days prior, he pulls out even more targets out of his briefcase and scatters them around the empty room.

After he finishes placing them he skips back into the corner, looks at me, smiles then gestures towards the targets. I raise my hand lining it up with the centre target, once again I think about my home life and like expected all the targets burst into dust like particles on the cold stone floor.

"Yay! Fantastic, oh yes VERY fantastic!" He cheerfully says. I just smile and thinks about Remus.
"Sir, could we stop for today if you don't mind, it all very tiring," I ask him.
"Oh yes, very well y/n, great work for today." He flicks his wand to clean up the disintegrated targets and waves goodbye.

I ding the little bell and a couple seconds later Madam Pomfrey comes strutting into the room.
"Yes?" She questions.
"I was just wondering when I will be able to leave," I asked helplessly.
"Well, Professor Kettleburn says you are doing excellent in your classes so in 2 days instead of 6 days." She answers thoughtfully.
"Thank you Madam Pomfrey, could I also get a house elf to send in some hot tea?" My voice full of excitement. She snaps her finger and Wispy the house elf appears in front of her and immediately leaves once she gets her command.
"Is that all?" she says raising an eyebrow, in which I reply with a nod. Her shoe's heels click against the solid floor echoes off the walls as the door closes behind her.

I grab another piece of parchment and scribble the good news down for Wispy to give to Remus. Once Wispy returned with my tea I gave her the note.
"Wispy, please can you give this to Remus Lupin, as you usually do," I ask politely.
"Yes, M'am Wispy shall do just that." She takes the note and goes skipping off to try and find Remus.

Now time for the two days wait, even though it doesn't sound long I can't wait to leave this isolated room.

Author Note:
Very sorry for the short chapter today but I still hope you liked it.