forty two

after everyone, including me, stoped having their emotional breakdowns, we finished opening presents. we did the secret santa, white elephant, then gave out the last couple of random gifts we had to give.

once we finished, i headed to my room to change into something comfortable for the flight.

i changed into a gray hoodie, leggings, fuzzy slides, and sunglasses. for hair, i put it in a bun, and i didn't put on any makeup. [outfit below]

when i finished changing, i grabbed my suitcase and went to the living room

i saw everyone in a circle, whispering.

"take care of her for us," my dad told shawn while patting his back, "good luck,"

shawn nodded, "will do,"

they all broke apart when my mom saw me coming towards them.

"ready?" shawn asked me while getting my suitcase.

i smiled, "yeah,"

everyone walked outside to where the uber was.

"adios, mis queridos, {goodbye, my darlings,}" my grandma said while shawn put our luggage in the trunk of the uber with the help of my dad and grandpa.

i got in the uber before shawn, then crawled over him to roll down the window, "¡adiós! {goodbye!}"

they all waved back and blew kisses.

once we started moving, i rested my head on shawn's shoulder.

shawn put his head on top of mine, "that was so much fun,"

i laughed while unlocking my phone, "it was indeed,"

"you should sleep," shawn said while taking my phone away.

"fine," i said while making myself comfortable on shawn, "but i'm using you as a pillow,"

he shrugged, "fine by me,"

sleep took over me until shawn woke me up because we arrived at the airport.

shawn and i got out of the uber and went inside. the whole process of going through everything at the airport to get on our flight surprisingly took a long time, so that made us almost be late to our flight, but the important thing is that we did make it.

we got on the plane and took our seats. once we sat down, i put my head on top of shawn's. sleeping was the number one priority on the flight, and it was achieved by both shawn and i.

arriving in toronto-

once we landed, shawn and i got off the plane and went through immigration and customs. since it was christmas day, we were able to get through all that pretty quickly. we got our luggage, then obtained an uber to take us to karen and manny's.