thirty nine

i woke up around seven am thanks to my mom coming into my room, "¡ya despiertate, shawn ha estado listo desde las seis y media! {wake up, shawn has been ready since six thirty!}"

i quickly got out of bed and started getting ready.

i changed into a pink sweater, black jeans, white vans, a cartier bracelet and ring, and the necklace and watch shawn gave me. for hair, i curled it, and for makeup, i did something natural. [outfit below]

it was the day after we came back from canada, and shawn came back with us

it was the day after we came back from canada, and shawn came back with us. today i was taking shawn to disneyland. andrew has connections with people who could give us a vip tour with a plaid at disney, so when i mentioned to him i was taking shawn to disney, he was happy to pull some strings for me and get us a plaid for the day.

i got my mini backpack and made my way to the kitchen to make my coffee, "morning!"

no one responded.

shawn and my parents were drinking coffee in the living room while having a conversation.

i laughed to myself after i made my coffee in a to go cup. once i finished, i sat on the couch next to shawn.

"morning," he said while smiling, "ready to go?"

i smiled back, "yep,"

"pórtate bien, {behave yourself,} cassandra," my mom said while standing up, "i trust you two will make good choices,"

"i will," i said, "no need to worry,"

shawn laughed, "i'll make sure she does,"

"thank you," my mom responded.

my dad patted shawn's back, "shawn, i trust you with my baby,"

shawn nodded.

"dad," i said while laughing, "i'm responsible, i can take care of myself,"

"i was talking about my truck," my dad said in an 'duh' tone.

shawn and my mom bursted out laughing.

"well then," shawn said after calming down, "yes, of course, i will take care of your baby,"

"you two have fun," my parents said walking us out, "love you,"

"bye, love you too," i said before i got in through the passenger side door of the truck that shawn opened for me.

before shawn got in the truck through the driver's side, he waved to my parents.

i chuckled, "dork,"

we ended up leaving my house at eight and arriving at a carl's jr in anaheim that was next to disneyland around nine thirty.

"i'm starving," i said after getting out of the truck.

shawn put his arm around me, "i need to pee,"