twenty four

"i don't think she knows, she's sleeping, i'm going to wake her up right now," shawn said while i was 'asleep' on the bed, "we said our goodbyes to everyone when we got back from our walk on the beach,"

"no, mum, i didn't ask her," he said before sighing, "i know, i'm stupid,"

i guess he was on the phone with karen, "okay, we'll see you soon, i love you too, bye,"

moments later, i felt hands on my side shaking me, "wake up, shorty, we need to go,"

i rubbed my eyes, "qué? {what?}"

"huh?" he said with a confused face before he picked me up from the bed, "our flight, we can't be late,"

"okay, give me a few, i need to change," i said while yawning and walking to the bathroom with some clothes.

i changed into an oversized hoodie, black spandex, white vans, and a cartier bracelet and ring. i left my hair down and did light makeup. [outfit below]

"i'm ready," i said while grabbing my phone, "should we get breakfast?"

shawn walked up to me and almost lifted up my hoodie from the back, "are you wearing pants?"

"um, yeah," i said after slapping his hand away, "you almost touched my butt,"

shawn laughed while grabbing some luggage, "you're so childish, why don't you just say ass?"

"because, sperm," i said as i walked out the door with two suitcases, "you're the ass,"

"that's even more childish," he said while walking out the door after me, "and sperm?"

i turned around and waited for him, "your initials are one letter away from spelling sperm,"

"i swear," he said while chuckling, "i'm going to need so much strength to put up with you today,"

i smiled at him and didn't say anything while giving him a thumbs up.

he shook his head while smiling, "you're lucky you're also adorable,"

we took a van, curtesy of the hotel, to the airport. once we got into the car, i put my head on shawn's shoulder.

shawn put his arm around me while taking his phone out of his pocket, "you're tired, eh?"

i nodded while yawning for what felt like the hundredth time, "yeah,"

"sleep then," he said while fixing his posture to be more comfortable, "i'll wake you up when we get there,"

that was the last thing i heard before i knocked out. i mean, it was three in the morning, of course i was tired.

shawn woke me up before helping me out of the car. once we were both out, a baggage handler helped shawn unload the suitcases from the back of the van.