twelve

when i got in my house, everything was silent. i honestly didn't blame my family not waiting for me because it was really late.

i just went in my room and passed out. but before that, i quickly texted shawn i was home.

morning-

i woke up to people screaming in my ear.

"you're home!" my eight year old sister, sophia, screamed as she jumped on top of me.

"i surprisingly missed you!" my eleven year old sister, rihanna, yelled as she got on the other side of my bed.

i embraced both of them, "i missed you two!"

"oh, and by the way," rihanna started saying, "mom and dad were talking about you like five minutes ago,"

i scrunched my eyebrows, "what were they saying?"

rihanna grabbed sophia and walked out of my room, "go find out!"

i really didn't feel like getting out of bed, but i did. before i went to go talk to my parents, i took a shower and got ready for the day.

my outfit was a cream colored cropped sweater, black leggings, gold rings, gold hoops, the watch shawn gave me, and black boot heels. for hair, i did beach waves then put half of it in a bun and for makeup, i went for a natural glam. [look below]

as i was walking to the kitchen, i got a text from shawn

as i was walking to the kitchen, i got a text from shawn. he said he was going to be in meetings all day and would call me later today.

we'll see how that goes.

i somewhat ran towards my parents. i hadn't seen them in person since before i left to new york, so i tackled both of them into a hug.

"ah, i missed you two!" i said while still hugging them.

"we missed you too, cass," my mom said while parting from the group hug.

"¿cómo te fue? {how'd it go?}" my dad asked.

"it was great," i said while pulling my phone out to show them pictures, "as you can see, it was really pretty,"

my mom took a sip of her coffee, "where did you stay?"

"at the hotel i told you i was staying at with shawn," i responded.

i ended up telling my parents about shawn. i can't keep anything from them because they'll find out somehow.

at first, they didn't like the idea of me being friends with him, just like my other guy friends, but i'm trying to have them warm up to him. my mom is getting used to the idea, but my dad on the other hand, isn't.

but nothing is going on, i mean, we're just friends. right?

they're overdramatic, so they probably think i'm hiding something.